The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Looks like Taker is A OK x

Woah... Last photos I seen of him, he looks like a Grandpa.

How can someone look that good in that short amount of time?
Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
Woah... Last photos I seen of him, he looks like a Grandpa.

How can someone look that good in that short amount of time?

He probably dyed his beard and put the make up on?
Original post by AR_95
He probably dyed his beard and put the make up on?

Make up?

Edit: I mean I knew taker wore makeup but I thought it was just eyeliner but you can't see with the sunglasses
It's amazing what hair dye can do.

Reply 1204
It makes more and more sense to keep the belt on Lesnar for the time being imo.

Let Reigns and Rollins feud for the title over the summer when Lesnar wants a break and Creative needs a programme.
Yeah would rather Lesnar retains. Rollins cashes in on raw and then Lesnar loses his rematch at EC.
Guarantee Rollens cashes in at WM
Reply 1207
Original post by Depleted
Guarantee Rollens cashes in at WM

Still got four months. Won't happen if Lesnar retains.
cliffs/vid link on buildup for wrestelmania?
Reply 1209
Andre Battle Royal will be on the pre-show. Mizdow may not even get his WM moment ffs.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
cliffs/vid link on buildup for wrestelmania?

Just go on Wwe channel otherwise cliffs :

Triple H has been the boss for past two years. Corrupt and **** but Sting debuts into wwe for the first time ever and challenges triple h to match

Bray wyatt some creepy dude wants to make undertaker retired hence Match

Brock lesnar da beast. Roman reigns won rumble so match

Russian dench guy is USA champ. Hasn't been pinned before. Knocked out cena last match and now they have rematch for the US title.

Everything else is irrelevant. If you watch the show like an hour of the four hour show is just spent showing trailers anyway rofl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wish I hadn't of gone off of wrestling about 5 years ago I was 13 when I found out it was scripted, was a massive fan of undertaker then and I just got back into it a year ago and Have only seen undertaker live about once since then and it was his streak getting broken. Wish I would watched the last of him all those years while the moment was on.

Plus ever since watching it live via internet last year and my mum getting me virgin media this year I seem to be some sort of jinx to it. All the ppv's I've watched, my favourites lose. Taker losing, Cena Losing, kane losing. Hope I don't jinx it tomorrow.
Reply 1212
Original post by AR_95

Everything else is irrelevant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Such a shame but I agree. Literally no investment in the midcard at all this year.
Prediction for end of WrestleMania: Reigns wins, Rollins cashes in, Reigns wins, people on internet say "I'm done", "goodbye" etc., then they watch Raw the next night, then they keep watching, saying "I'm done" every few PPVs.
Few of us from the forum will be on this chat during Wrestlemania ( and before) tonight if you want to come in and enjoy the show together

https://plug.dj/rari-workout/
Predictions for tonight's WWE WrestleMania along with how I see the order going.

Tyson Kidd & Cesaro def. the other teams to retain the World Tag Titles
Damien Mizdow wins the Battle Royal

Dean Ambrose wins the IC Championship Ladder Match
Randy Orton def. Seth Rollins
Paige and AJ Lee def. The Bellas
Undertaker def. Bray Wyatt
---
Skylar Grey, Kid Ink and Travis Barker
---
John Cena def. Rusev to win the US Championship
Sting def. Triple H
---
Hall of Fame class
---
Brock Lesnar def. Roman Reigns to retain the WWE Championship
Seth Rollins def. Brock Lesnar to win the WWE Championship.

Yup. I really think Seth is gonna do it tonight.
Reply 1216
By the way, dig out Connor's dad's HOF inductee speech - and Daniel Bryan's. Pretty ****ing emotional tbh. Poor kid.
Original post by Mackay
By the way, dig out Connor's dad's HOF inductee speech - and Daniel Bryan's. Pretty ****ing emotional tbh. Poor kid.

Yeah that was touching. Soo glad he managed to make it to mania and see Bryan win the title.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A main event with a heel who's supposed to be face, a face who's supposed to be heel, and a possible cash in from a heel who'll be face if he cashes in on Reigns or who the **** knows if he cashes in on Lesnar.

Then we might have a WrestleMania end with a heel beating a heel who beat a face who's treated like a heel, being cheered.
So excited. Not going to hide it. 6th Form tomorrow. Stay up watch some and try to catch up tomorrow afternoon or sleep normal and catch up online

What do i do guys?

:confused:

Its getting barely any sleep and watching live for a price V plenty of sleep and watching for free
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest