The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keromedic
I've been on this account for 2.5 years.

I'd say the most memorable moment was meeting my first TSRian.

I miss Lucine.B.

Meeting you :h:

Also, ghost threads, The Mad Dog, Fle Gang and bubbles in the A Level Results Day thread :bubbles:
Joined in 2010, and I think the best part of TSR has been the Back Room, met a lot of memorable members on there.. and the activity of 2011/2012 was awesome:yep:

Met a few of the other subs (they're an alright bunch:mmm:) and became a mod just recently.
I joined up 7 years ago. WOW, I didn't realize it was that long ago.

I miss when people could leave rep comments on regular rep. I used to get some hilarious neg rep comments from some crazy people. I actually miss neg rep just for the fact that people don't get neg rep comments anymore. I remember a whole thread of screenshots of neg rep comments, it was one of the funniest threads I've seen. People took it so seriously :biggrin:.
Original post by James A
Y u no join social groups

they're waiting to turn 20

now how was the burger?
Original post by getfunky!
they're waiting to turn 20

now how was the burger?

:sogood:
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I miss 2ndClass because he was a royal **** and I like making myself outraged.I was never around when the neg existed but I would have liked to have been :daydreaming:

Huh, I always assumed you were here for much longer. Turns out I joined exactly 1 month before you.
I remember the Maltygate Scandal
Original post by TornadoGR4
I remember the Maltygate Scandal

:shh:

So... :ninja:

Original post by SecretDuck
bubbles in the A Level Results Day thread :bubbles:

What about it? I don't remember doing anything significant :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by BurstingBubbles
:shh:

So... :ninja:

What about it? I don't remember doing anything significant :tongue:

Not Bubbles but bubbles. I posted way too many bubbles emoticons in that thread :tongue:
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Been here since 2009, but took a three year break when uni started and got back on this towards the end of last year :smile:

Most memorable moments were when I first started using this site and Imsoacadmic was around. I used to lol at the abuse she got for her constant Oxbridge stuff and how superior she was. She was a bigger troll than me :cry2:. I am taking quite a liking to Groot/Drusilla these days.

Imsoacadmeic if you're still around comeee back <3

But meeting yeah dude was definitely the highlight of my career

I added some for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
But meeting yeah dude was definitely the highlight of my career

I added some for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah of course Wiz K
I miss the sense of community on TSR. When I joined, there were way more big names, and way more individuals. The threads were all varied, and it seemed like every day I talked to someone different. Nowadays TSR just seems stagnant. All of the new members are either trolls or dupes, all of the threads are about Islam or some stupid troll nonsense, and the number of members with distinct personalities who I enjoy talking to is quickly being reduced. There was a massive culling last year when TSR banned basically everyone who made this site fun.
Original post by Arkasia
I miss the sense of community on TSR. When I joined, there were way more big names, and way more individuals. The threads were all varied, and it seemed like every day I talked to someone different. Nowadays TSR just seems stagnant. All of the new members are either trolls or dupes, all of the threads are about Islam or some stupid troll nonsense, and the number of members with distinct personalities who I enjoy talking to is quickly being reduced. There was a massive culling last year when TSR banned basically everyone who made this site fun.

But there is still few my friend...

Posted from TSR Mobile
But there is still few my friend...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very few.
Original post by Arkasia
Very few.

Do we count as in that squad dude?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do we count as in that squad dude?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who's 'we'?
Original post by Arkasia
Who's 'we'?

You and I, me and you. whatever you wanna say dude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been here for a few months. No memories, but talked in depth to a few sound people.
Joined... Uh... 2013 I think?
Or maybe it was 2012?
I think I lurked for about a year before I finally made an account

Best memory: Getting 24 rep on a post. Made my year.
Yeah dude
You and I, me and you. whatever you wanna say dude

Why would I include myself in a list of people I like talking to?

Latest