The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
Why would I include myself in a list of people I like talking to?

I meant the big names part, are we in the cool squad in that section of the store dude?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
I meant the big names part, are we in the cool squad in that section of the store dude?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps you are, but I'm not.
Original post by Arkasia
Perhaps you are, but I'm not.

Why not? I see you everywhere when I go on and you have your own fan club it looks like

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
I miss the sense of community on TSR. When I joined, there were way more big names, and way more individuals. The threads were all varied, and it seemed like every day I talked to someone different. Nowadays TSR just seems stagnant. All of the new members are either trolls or dupes, all of the threads are about Islam or some stupid troll nonsense, and the number of members with distinct personalities who I enjoy talking to is quickly being reduced. There was a massive culling last year when TSR banned basically everyone who made this site fun.

Ouch :getmecoat:
Why not? I see you everywhere when I go on and you have your own fan club it looks like

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe you just follow me around, or I just post way too much.

Also, what fanclub?
Original post by CherryWine
Ouch :getmecoat:

Harsh but true I'm afraid. TSR is far too sterile these days.
A few members who I loathed have left this site. Good days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thirsty doesn't cut it
Reply 47
I joimed on valentines day 2011. It must have been a slow year!

I miss the neg reps.
Original post by bittr n swt
A few members who I loathed have left this site. Good days.

Thirsty doesn't cut it

But neither did hungary and I lived there from 2008-2010 :frown:
Joined Jan 2013 so just over 2 years.

Metting some great people.

Miss neg rep and...can't think of anything/anyone else.
But neither did hungary and I lived there from 2008-2010 :frown:

Appalling :laugh:
Talking of neg reps - Facebook should have a dislike button as well. Stop it being so Unicorns and Rainbows all the time. Anyway, I digress.

Yeah I go with neg reps.
There is no way in hell I am sharing my most memorable TSR stories :teehee: - what goes on at a DepSoc camping meet stays at a DepSoc camping meet. :bandit: :sexface: :bandit:
Original post by somemightsay888
Appalling :laugh:

Some might say that for any of y'all who enjoy my jokes, I'll be here all week (execpt for next week and the weekends)
Initially joined 4 years ago with a different account for GCSE help :h:

Most memorable moments definitely have to include getting a chance to meet some lovely users face to face.

Miss the neg rep & old friends that have stopped posting :sad:
Reply 55
Made my first friend on TSR a few weeks ago... other than that I don't have any other memories. :frown:
Original post by superwolf
There is no way in hell I am sharing my most memorable TSR stories :teehee: - what goes on at a DepSoc camping meet stays at a DepSoc camping meet. :bandit: :sexface: :bandit:

:teehee:
Original post by Arkasia
Harsh but true I'm afraid. TSR is far too sterile these days.

If that's "harsh" then I'm more of a **** than I thought I was.
I just miss the way TSR used to be in general. I've only been here a couple of years but it used to be brilliant, most of the threads are just boring now. I think it's boring as well because I used to make a hobby out of seeing how far I could get away with making outrageous jokes, and I got a lot of rep from them so clearly they were enjoyed by several (and offended many others), but I've had several warnings now and the rules only appear to be getting more strict, so I've had to retire.
Reply 59
I joined in 2012, I think. Although I stopped using through all of 2013 and most of 2014.

I quite miss neg rep though. Cant think of much else :dontknow:

Latest