The Student Room Group

Is grinding cheating?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bittr n swt
i wouldn't want my girl grinding on other guys dicks but sadly many girls seem to think its ok

Certainly, and studies have proven women are far more promiscuous than men and are actually the ones who commit infidelity more than men. The trouble is that women in general are better liars and therefore better at hiding stuff like cheating so the statistics show it to be about even, when we know that's clearly not the case. You just have to look on this forum alone at the sheer number of threads about women cheating in comparision to men cheating to show you how much more women cheat on their partners. It's taboo to talk about that's the problem. :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by clh_hilary
No. They're allowed to sleep with whoever they want as long as I'm the official boyfriend.

Are you allowed to sleep with other girls?
Original post by The Reasoner
Are you allowed to sleep with other girls?

In that particular relationship I would be, yes. I could sleep with anyone and anything.
Certainly, and studies have proven women are far more promiscuous than men and are actually the ones who commit infidelity more than men. The trouble is that women in general are better liars and therefore better at hiding stuff like cheating so the statistics show it to be about even, when we know that's clearly not the case. You just have to look on this forum alone at the sheer number of threads about women cheating in comparision to men cheating to show you how much more women cheat on their partners. It's taboo to talk about that's the problem. :/

totally agree. It's one of the reasons why i'm being more careful on my next gf as i really hope she doesn't drink and go clubbing.
In that particular relationship I would be, yes. I could sleep with anyone and anything.

Do you agree that women are naturally more promiscuous than men, despite the myth of it being men who are meant to be more promiscuous?
Do you agree that women are naturally more promiscuous than men, despite the myth of it being men who are meant to be more promiscuous?

I have never been in a relationship with a girl before, so I cannot possibly comment.
If you put it on snapchat and had this guy laughing at it http://youtu.be/OQLrSOVvi9Q then no

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have never been in a relationship with a girl before, so I cannot possibly comment.

Fair enough, I believe that to be the case contray to popular belief. It just seems taboo for people to admit it though.
Fair enough, I believe that to be the case contray to popular belief. It just seems taboo for people to admit it though.

I don't know how it works in real life, but men do have a higher natural sex drive as a result of evolution, and people do also claim that gays have a lot more sex whilst lesbians have little to no sex.

Although the thing is: If heterosexual males have lots of sex with different people, how is it possible for females to not have sex with anyone?
The rule of thumb with cheating is "if you can't tell your partner about it with confidence they won't be upset, then it's cheating"
I don't know how it works in real life, but men do have a higher natural sex drive as a result of evolution, and people do also claim that gays have a lot more sex whilst lesbians have little to no sex.

Although the thing is: If heterosexual males have lots of sex with different people, how is it possible for females to not have sex with anyone?

I believe women are more promiscuous than men, most of the time when i'm on this forum or on other sites most topics are about women cheating on men rather than men cheating on women, of course these are only personal observations but I have seen enough to suggest it's very much the case.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes I would consider it to be cheating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending