The Student Room Group

Euro 16 Q Live: England v Lithuania 7.45pm

One of the matches that has deprived us from league football this weekend. England v Lithuania live from Wembley Stadium at 7.45pm, coverage on ITV1 from 7.15pm. Discussion here, feel free to use the ultimate England thread after for topical discussion or as an aftermath.

Scroll to see replies

Is the England thread being locked then Lyrical Prodigy?

5-0 England. Delph, Delph, Kane, Kane, Rooney :cool:
Reply 2
Boring 2-0 win, Rooney and Kane.
Literally could not give less of a sh*t if I tried.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
One of the matches that has deprived us from league football this weekend.

Nonononononono it hasn't

Spoiler

:cool:

I don't know why but I#m never excited to watch England play, I never cheer goals or anything like that. Obviously I want them to do well and everything but, I don't know, just something about watching England that doesn't get me going.
Original post by The Shed End

Not posting in the match thread?
8 - 0 to England

Kane with all 8 goals.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Not posting in the match thread?

Just letting you know I don't give a **** about the National team these days, especially qualifiers against pointless teams. Could post a picture of my dinner before I eat it tonight if you want?
Just letting you know I don't give a **** about the National team these days, especially qualifiers against pointless teams. Could post a picture of my dinner before I eat it tonight if you want?

Depends what you're eating.
Depends what you're eating.

What do racist gloryhunting scum eat as I'll be having that?
What do racist gloryhunting scum eat as I'll be having that?

Prawn sandwiches with a side of black man's blood.
On second thought, England 3-2 Lithuania. England to go 0-2 down from two Kane OGs before Welbz comes on to bang in a hat trick.
Standard 3-0. We'll go 2 up before half time then just be in cruise control throughout the second half with a late 3rd goal added.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh i'm finding it hard to care about England either. I'll watch it though as i'm home alone and fairly bored.

We'll win 3-0 without getting out of second gear.
Is the England thread being locked then Lyrical Prodigy?

5-0 England. Delph, Delph, Kane, Kane, Rooney :cool:

Erm hadn't really thought about it but it yeah I guess so :smile:

Original post by Arkasia
On second thought, England 3-2 Lithuania. England to go 0-2 down from two Kane OGs before Welbz comes on to bang in a hat trick.

I would actually prefer that. Gives the game more spice. I see it being 0-0 at half time then scoring 2 goals late on. Why can't England play proper football teams (no disrespect) ffs. Like Spain or Portugal or France :colonhash: bloody tired of facing the likes of San Marino.
Lyrical Prodigy
I would actually prefer that. Gives the game more spice. I see it being 0-0 at half time then scoring 2 goals late on. Why can't England play proper football teams (no disrespect) ffs. Like Spain or Portugal or France bloody tired of facing the likes of San Marino.

They can't play proper teams because they wouldn't win. Simple.
Reply 16
Prawn sandwiches with a side of black man's blood.

No curry?
Reply 17
Imagine England lose :lol:

Probably be a 4-1 win.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Erm hadn't really thought about it but it yeah I guess so :smile:

And wipes the post I was making as I posted it.
3-1 scruffy win with a Rooney pen

Quick Reply

Latest