The Student Room Group

She's had ages to reply but hasn't bothered

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keladry
Mate you really need to stop going out with girls who aren't up to your "standards" because all you do is flood TSR with your whiny threads about how they haven't messaged you back straight away.

Honest opinion from a woman.

You're clingy, needy and annoying.

Ditto.
Original post by keladry
Mate you really need to stop going out with girls who aren't up to your "standards" because all you do is flood TSR with your whiny threads about how they haven't messaged you back straight away.

Honest opinion from a woman.

You're clingy, needy and annoying.

Original post by SuziieB
Ditto.

Not lovin all the haters...

Look, TSR is a place where you can basically say what you want. If you don't like my thread, don't post in it.

I am insecure, I am finding things difficult right now, TSR helps me a lot, I will continue making annoying threads as I see fit and there's nothing you can do about it.
Reply 42
Original post by Adipoptosis
Not lovin all the haters...

Look, TSR is a place where you can basically say what you want. If you don't like my thread, don't post in it.

I am insecure, I am finding things difficult right now, TSR helps me a lot, I will continue making annoying threads as I see fit and there's nothing you can do about it.

True there's nothing I can do about it, there is also nothing you can do about me critizsing it. It works both ways.

Look I know we all get insecure sometimes and we all have flaws, but the volume of posts you submit revolving around women suggests you make awfully bad dating choices or you are emotionally immature and not sure of yourself in the dating or relationship world. And that's why I said in my original post you need to date women up to your standards.
Original post by keladry
True there's nothing I can do about it, there is also nothing you can do about me critizsing it. It works both ways.

Look I know we all get insecure sometimes and we all have flaws, but the volume of posts you submit revolving around women suggests you make awfully bad dating choices or you are emotionally immature and not sure of yourself in the dating or relationship world. And that's why I said in my original post you need to date women up to your standards.

Yeh but you don't have to come to my thread and attack me in a non-constructive way.

I am immature in many ways - just look at some of my threads in Chat.

I don't know what you mean 'date women up to your standards'. I date who I like, I don't care about artificial rating systems.
Reply 44
Yeh but you don't have to come to my thread and attack me in a non-constructive way.

I am immature in many ways - just look at some of my threads in Chat.

I don't know what you mean 'date women up to your standards'. I date who I like, I don't care about artificial rating systems.

I'm not talking about standards such as physical ones or rating systems. I'm talking about your communications and emotional standards... You clearly have high standards on how quickly is acceptable for a girl to reply. You've said this girl has done this 4 times now, if it pisses you off so much why don't you find a girl who doesn't piss you off over text times?
[QUOTE=Adipoptosis;54576
693]I sent her a message like 4 hours ago. It was an awesome message, so loving and funny and still she can't be bothered to reply.

So upset.

Hmm first time I'm hearing a girl not replying back. It's usually you boys!!! If you said summt which would've hurts her feelings then there u go she's angry and wants u to pacify her.. I remember a guy didn't reply back to me cuz either he didn't wanna lead me on or wants me to move on or likes me and that's why.. Anyways yh..
Original post by keladry
I'm not talking about standards such as physical ones or rating systems. I'm talking about your communications and emotional standards... You clearly have high standards on how quickly is acceptable for a girl to reply. You've said this girl has done this 4 times now, if it pisses you off so much why don't you find a girl who doesn't piss you off over text times?

Cos she's absolutely amazing to be around.

I needed a place to vent.
Reply 47
Cos she's absolutely amazing to be around.

I needed a place to vent.

Venting is fine, but you seem to always find women who you need to vent about...
Original post by keladry
Venting is fine, but you seem to always find women who you need to vent about...

You reply back pretty quickly :wink:

lol i am always venting on TSR
Reply 49
You reply back pretty quickly :wink:

lol i am always venting on TSR

I like to multi task a lot, always doing something with my hands.

...about women :wink:
Original post by keladry
I like to multi task a lot, always doing something with my hands.

...about women :wink:

AAAAAND THAT IS A TOOOOOUUUUUCHDOOOOWN TO keladry, they're up by 12 here in the 4th quarter going for it on 4th down really paid off didn't it john? Good line

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Yeah dude
AAAAAND THAT IS A TOOOOOUUUUUCHDOOOOWN TO keladry, they're up by 12 here in the 4th quarter going for it on 4th down really paid off didn't it john? Good line

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't get it :frown:

I don't do sports.
Original post by keladry
I don't get it :frown:

I don't do sports.

It means that it was a very good line that you used there

That's if the line was intentional, I'm not european so I can't do this physchological stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by Yeah dude
It means that it was a very good line that you used there

That's if the line was intentional, I'm not european so I can't do this physchological stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh then thank you :smile:
Im gonna send her another text, just to see if she replies quickly now. I paid for her food and gave her a lift so she better reply quickly now.
Original post by keladry
Oh then thank you :smile:

No problem :smile: but now I look like a douche :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Im gonna send her another text, just to see if she replies quickly now. I paid for her food and gave her a lift so she better reply quickly now.

Woooooah. Entitlement much? :rolleyes:
Original post by keladry
Woooooah. Entitlement much? :rolleyes:

lol im joking...

I am gonna send her the text though.

Its so sad really. Im only doing it to see if I have become more important in her life, important enough for her to reply back quicker. Why do I feel that I have constantly keep seeing where I stand with this girl? I don't know why I feel so insecure with her.
That's nothing.

No man feels real pain unless he has experienced this situation.

Spoiler

Reply 59
lol im joking...

I am gonna send her the text though.

Its so sad really. Im only doing it to see if I have become more important in her life, important enough for her to reply back quicker. Why do I feel that I have constantly keep seeing where I stand with this girl? I don't know why I feel so insecure with her.

Glad it was a joke, if you were serious you would have come across as a complete dick.

That's a problem that comes from within yourself, not something this girl can fix. You need to figure that out for yourself and not take it out on this girl...who it seems you have only been dating for a short while. Completely unfair for you to expect to be a big part of her life this early.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending