The Student Room Group

white guys vs hijabi girls

Just out of curiosity do any christian guys get a crush over a hijabi girl and if they do what action do they take

Scroll to see replies

*sigh* I feel like this is a thread for you to intensify the fantasies you currently have of that white guy you fancy in your college, who dresses like a Topman model. You should stop you're family wouldn't approve.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
*sigh* I feel like this is a thread for you to intensify the fantasies you currently have of that white guy you fancy in your college, who dresses like a Topman model. You should stop you're family wouldn't approve.
I'm not the person you think I am.
Unless, a hijabi girl is irresistibly beautiful, I doubt guys going to have a crush on her.
Reply 4
Original post by crosstalk
Unless, a hijabi girl is irresistibly beautiful, I doubt guys going to have a crush on her.

Noticed a guy staring at her and smites at her sometimes ... but never talks

I'm not the person you think I am.

What was the purpose of starting this thread then?
Noticed a guy staring at her and smites at her sometimes ... but never talks

Maybe that guy has a slight infatuation with her. Who knows? Anyways, does that girl has any feelings for him?
Reply 7
Maybe that guy has a slight infatuation with her. Who knows? Anyways, does that girl has any feelings for him?

Doubt it
They wouldn't even bother with white guys to be honest.
Doubt it

To be honest, the guy is probably aware that hijabi girls are mostly off-limits. So, in an unlikely scenario, that he is interested in her, the feelings are going to burn out pretty quickly.
To be honest, the guy is probably aware that hijabi girls are mostly off-limits. So, in an unlikely scenario, that he is interested in her, the feelings are going to burn out pretty quickly.

Lol
Reply 11
They wouldn't bother with hijabis
I am so sick of seeing threads having to do with dating and whether or not so and so are attracted to women of a particular ethnicity, religion etc.

Does it really matter that much?
Reply 13
Just out of curiosity do any christian guys get a crush over a hijabi girl and if they do what action do they take

You know that white people are not automatically Christians, right?

in my college a lot of hijabi girls flirt with Christian guys and likewise. No one really cares.
Original post by Crystalz
in my college a lot of hijabi girls flirt with Christian guys and likewise. No one really cares.

Is this more of a joke flirting?
Is this more of a joke flirting?

nope. Real flirting. Holding hands, hugging. Spending immense amounts of time with each other. It annoys me because I hate PDA and my college is like a cesspool of inappropriate touching but that is another story/rant.
Reply 17
Original post by Crystalz
nope. Real flirting. Holding hands, hugging. Spending immense amounts of time with each other. It annoys me because I hate PDA and my college is like a cesspool of inappropriate touching but that is another story/rant.

:lolwut:
Filthy!
Original post by Josb
:lolwut:Filthy!

i don't think it's filthy at all I'm just saying they do flirt...

Do you mean that white guy?

He is getting pretty famous by now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending