Nice, I only wear them with high waisted jeans, shorts, etc though
Reply 2
Original post by CherryWine
Nice, I only wear them with high waisted jeans, shorts, etc though

What if some of your stomach is showing though? Below the belly button i mean
Original post by SChoo
What if some of your stomach is showing though? Below the belly button i mean

I'd get too cold lol
Don't shame people for what they wear, people can wear what they want when they want as long as it's not illegal :smile:

pssssst, crop tops are super cute.
(edited 9 years ago)
Depends on how you wear them. :smile:
Reply 6
I don't like them, but whatever makes you happy.
Reply 7
Yeah they're really slutty but I love them. I like girls who dress slutty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
To me they look cheap but as long the person wearing it likes their look and outfit then that's all that matters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by idontevenbeth
Don't shame people for what they wear, people can wear what they want when they want as long as it's not illegal :smile:

pssssst, crop tops are super cute.

People set laws...
I COMPLETELY and FULLY agree with that, however I don't want to say "wear what you want!" "Go round naked!" because in some places a woman dressing out of place could get her killed. I fully agree that people should be able to wear what they want but I don't want people to get in trouble for it :smile:
Original post by Pride
People set laws...

dang it it didn't quote properly, see above c:
I don't consider crop tops to be slutty I think that they are nice on the right girls. I haven't seen many/ if any girls wearing them though.
I wouldn't wear them because I don't like my tummy and so I'm probs bitter when I see other girls in them proper working them lols
Reply 14
Depends what you wear with them. I'm petite and wear with very high waisted floaty skater skirts (usually with elasticated waist tucked under the crop top) so there's no danger of my skin showing, dark tights, flat shoes and a cardigan... Try to keep it balanced. If I were to wear heels, or a lower rise or tight skirt then I would be entering slut territory.
They look so nice if worn right! A vital part of my wardrobe for sure, but with high waisted trousers only. Not fit enough for them otherwise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending