The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Universtiy of leicester 2015 law senior status

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has gotten offers into Leicesters law senior status program
Hello, yes I have. I am applying as an international student so the process might have been different for me. I applied on January 15th, and received my offer around February 9th.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Phoenix.patronus
Hello, yes I have. I am applying as an international student so the process might have been different for me. I applied on January 15th, and received my offer around February 9th.

hi! I also applied as an international student from Canada. Did you get the chance to look at how the accommodation process works?
Original post by TSRJessica
hi! I also applied as an international student from Canada. Did you get the chance to look at how the accommodation process works?

I'm also applying from Canada. Okay so I have been looking, but I am not sure which one I like. I am leaning towards renting an apartment through Sulets. I want my own kitchen and bathroom lol...picky I know! Have you looked? Which one do you prefer?
Reply 4
I'm also applying from Canada. Okay so I have been looking, but I am not sure which one I like. I am leaning towards renting an apartment through Sulets. I want my own kitchen and bathroom lol...picky I know! Have you looked? Which one do you prefer?

I just accepted my offer yesterday so they just sent me an email about registering for accommodations. haha I understand!! I want my own washroom and kitchen too but I'm not sure, I feel like living on campus would be cheaper, safer, and more convenient. I don't even know where to start looking if I wanted to find an apartment...
I just accepted my offer yesterday so they just sent me an email about registering for accommodations. haha I understand!! I want my own washroom and kitchen too but I'm not sure, I feel like living on campus would be cheaper, safer, and more convenient. I don't even know where to start looking if I wanted to find an apartment...

I haven't accepted my offer yet since I'm still waiting to hear back from two other schools, but I will most likely firm Leicester. Something that's different there from Canadian schools is that the accommodations are not all on campus, some of them are 20 minutes away, so watch out for that. I'm still debating the off-campus vs on-campus accommodation, I'm being waay too picky lol.
Have you started your visa application yet?
Reply 6
I haven't accepted my offer yet since I'm still waiting to hear back from two other schools, but I will most likely firm Leicester. Something that's different there from Canadian schools is that the accommodations are not all on campus, some of them are 20 minutes away, so watch out for that. I'm still debating the off-campus vs on-campus accommodation, I'm being waay too picky lol.
Have you started your visa application yet?

No I can't apply for the visa yet, I have a conditional offer at the moment so I need to wait for the official letter of acceptance before I can start applying for the visa. Did you get a chance to attend the visit day at the university?
Congrates both of you :smile: I hope you have good time in Leicester, a small but full of events city. Should you have any questions about study permit, feel free to ask. You can only apply for study permit 3-months before the start date, so for now relax and work on your finances which is very critical at this moment of time.
Reply 8
Just firmed my offer for the senior status program :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by skye218
Just firmed my offer for the senior status program :smile:

Congratulations! I hope we get to meet each other!
Reply 10
Congratulations! I hope we get to meet each other!

Me too :smile: Did you puck your accommodations yet?
Reply 11
Original post by skye218
Me too :smile: Did you puck your accommodations yet?

no I haven't yet. I'm going to do it after I'm done with my finals :smile:
I'm studying the senior status law program as well! Staying at Nixon block e!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending