The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Adult Nursing Sept 15

Very excited about starting my degree in Sept. Has anybody got any advice on what books i should get beforehand would like to be prepared!!!

Anybody else starting September??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hi I was part of September 2012 intake at salford, I have now stepped off due to expecting my 3rd child but I have a large collection of extremely relevant books for sale which I was using during my course, if you'd like any info on books ask away :smile:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
I'm starting Nursing at Salford this March[mental health]-can anyone tell me what a typical weekly timetable is like and when do you start placements?Need to sort childcare asap!
Reply 3
Hey! Iv just firmed my conditional offer for adult branch stating in September and also very excited! I think I'm more happy that the application and interview stress is over.
Reply 4
How did everyone find the assessments and interview? Also the questions asked? Any tips would help :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Spencer77
How did everyone find the assessments and interview? Also the questions asked? Any tips would help :smile:

Maths was conversions, ratios and multiplication and division, revise fractions and how to simplify problems. English was reading an article and answering questions, the group excercise was looking at a photo and relating it to 6 c's then an interview with 6 questions. Fairly standard stuff.

When is your interview?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Damomcg
Hey! Iv just firmed my conditional offer for adult branch stating in September and also very excited! I think I'm more happy that the application and interview stress is over.

Hi! I made Salford my firm choice also last month. Very excited to start adult nirsing in September 👏
Hi I have been offered a March 16 intake would anybody on the September 15 prefer March ? Can you swap or wait list does anybody know?
Reply 8
Original post by MrsSarny
Hi! I made Salford my firm choice also last month. Very excited to start adult nirsing in September 👏

Well done, so I guess il see you in September!! Feels so far away.
Reply 9
Original post by Damomcg
Well done, so I guess il see you in September!! Feels so far away.

Hopefully! Just need to make sure I get all of my grades that I have left to do on my access and I will be there!
Reply 10
Original post by Hopefull32
Hi I have been offered a March 16 intake would anybody on the September 15 prefer March ? Can you swap or wait list does anybody know?

I wound ring the admissions office and ask, I think a few people from last years intake managed to swap.
Reply 11
Hopefully! Just need to make sure I get all of my grades that I have left to do on my access and I will be there!

Me too, fingers crossed!
Reply 12
Hi all there is a Facebook group for September 15 intake for nursing at Salford

Sep15 @nursingSUni
Hi all there is a Facebook group for September 15 intake for nursing at Salford Sep15 @nursingSUni

can you post the link because I can't find it?
Reply 14
Anyone got any good recommendations for adult nursing books? Anything that will help me would be great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending