The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

guys, can someone talk me through how to login to the portal, I have made an account but I don't know how to log in.. help
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Applied by Oct 22nd and have heard SOD ALL!!!! I am so mad right now i wanna chuck my hat at the admissions office desk and demand an offer....Even LSE got back to me faster! And they are notorious for taking ages!
Original post by benandjerry
OMG UCL OFFER FOR BIOMED I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! so so happy and I really didn't think I'd get an offer at all. I applied in Jan and so I guess I must have only just made the cut. Either way, I have my work cut out for me now to get 2A's (which is my offer)

Congrats 😊
The Management science degree has a engineering science minor that you're supposed to select at the end of year 2. Does anyone know exactly what all that minor comprises of? Its not really available on their website. I'm a business student and so don't know if i'll be able to manage that.
Mine contained a letter informing me that I would have to learn a language while at UCL (while studying mathematics) but this is because I never did an MFL at GCSE level. Other than that, nothing.
(edited 3 years ago)
Just got an unconditional offer for Anthropology BSc about a week back! Will anyone be going for the Offer Holder's Open Day this Saturday?
Hi everyone,

I just got my offer for Management science on last friday. I was wondering whether UCl will send me an email regarding accommodations? Thanks for your answer
Original post by hadrien_dc
Hi everyone,

I just got my offer for Management science on last friday. I was wondering whether UCl will send me an email regarding accommodations? Thanks for your answer

I didn't receive an e-mail about accommodation but was able to apply for it with my portal login I got when my application was received.
Got an offer for Psychology with Education today, SO HAPPY! ....not going to lie, currently having a panic attack but it's all good (hopefully?), I just really hope I'm able to attain 300 tariff points.
Got an offer for economics - finally.

Any ideas about prospective open days in the near future? I have a warwick one on 29th April so hopefully they should still be running!
Status changed this afternoon to 'being processed' so crossing my fingers for an offer! x
Anyone going to the English open day on 22nd April? I'll most likely firm my unconditional (post-A Level applicant) - but I do wanna check it out to be extra extra sure.
Is there anyone still haven't received offer from PPE? I'm getting a bit crazy now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1373
Original post by LouiseHuang
Is there anyone still haven't received offer from PPE? I'm getting a bit crazy now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too i have applied for PPE and haven't heard anything ,it drives me crazy,i am afraid we are all going ti be rejected 😭
Reply 1374
Original post by tazza ma razza
Got an offer for economics - finally.

Any ideas about prospective open days in the near future? I have a warwick one on 29th April so hopefully they should still be running!

Hi, I got an offer for economics as well! :smile: I sent them an email regarding open days, and they replied that there aren't going to be more open days this spring :s-smilie:
Original post by procrastinatorxl
Any Human Sciences people? If so what are your offers?

AAA
Original post by karaw
Hi, I got an offer for economics as well! :smile: I sent them an email regarding open days, and they replied that there aren't going to be more open days this spring :s-smilie:

Wahay!!! Well in mate! Sounds a bit silly imo but hey ho - i'll probs go there on my own and see it in the flesh anyway and ask a coupple of people about it etc etc so on so forth

Thanks for the heads up tho!
After months of expecting a rejection, I received an offer from UCL for Biological Sciences. I'm a gap year student with A-levels of AAB, and so my offer was unconditional. I'm rather shocked, to say the least.
Hey guys what did you all get in your gcse's? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how easy it is to change a course at UCL! I mean from completely different courses for example law to HPE or ESPS? Can I only make it during adjustment? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending