The Student Room Group

Icebreaker: The TSR Newbie Society!

Scroll to see replies

hey is it too late to join in this thread? I'm not new I guess but ive been too scared to comment on a thread so hey ho 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by solomon wreath
hey is it too late to join in this thread? I'm not new I guess but ive been too scared to comment on a thread so hey ho 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hai! 😀 how are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi! I'm fine thank you, how are you doing today? (I don't know how to reply to people on my iPod I apologise)

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi! I'm fine thank you, how are you doing today? (I don't know how to reply to people on my iPod I apologise)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just tap on the post and choose quote 😁 I'm doing great. So why the name? Is it some great person?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Viratjandra
Just tap on the post and choose quote 😁 I'm doing great. So why the name? Is it some great person?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thank you! I'm terrible with apps honestly :') he's my favourite character out of a book series! what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah thank you! I'm terrible with apps honestly :') he's my favourite character out of a book series! what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, people have things they're good and bad at. Mind telling me what book series it's from? Seems interesting. My name is my last name and my childhood nick name. Not as interesting as yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, people have things they're good and bad at. Mind telling me what book series it's from? Seems interesting. My name is my last name and my childhood nick name. Not as interesting as yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still cool though! it's from the Skulduggery Pleasant series :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still cool though! it's from the Skulduggery Pleasant series :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow! Googled it and it went right up the list of books I wanted to read. How could I be missing such a great series? Can't wait to start reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow! Googled it and it went right up the list of books I wanted to read. How could I be missing such a great series? Can't wait to start reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agh I'm glad :smile: the first two books are a bit slow compared to the rest but they just get better and better!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey world!
:cute:
Original post by PolkaDotPie
Hey world!

Hello 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey world!

Heyy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heya

Hey world!

Original post by piguy314
Heya

Hey hey hey! Welcome to TSR!
Reply 154
Original post by mobbsy91
Hey hey hey! Welcome to TSR!

:wavey: hello newbie:smile: welcome to TSR, have a look round. Is there anything I can help you with???
Original post by Aph
:wavey: hello newbie:smile: welcome to TSR, have a look round. Is there anything I can help you with???

Well, now you mention - how come I'm already a Community Assistant :redface:
Reply 156
Well, now you mention - how come I'm already a Community Assistant :redface:

Must be a sever error:yep: I'll contact CT and get it fixed for you.:h:
Original post by Aph
Must be a sever error:yep: I'll contact CT and get it fixed for you.:h:

Haha, along with that, my 15,000 posts and that I've been here for almost a year :redface:
Reply 158
Haha, along with that, my 15,000 posts and that I've been here for almost a year :redface:

Only 15,000 in that time??? I have almost double...you're a newbie until you hit 20k.
Original post by Aph
Only 15,000 in that time??? I have almost double...you're a newbie until you hit 20k.

I know! It's shocking!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending