The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Who has seen MM here? Is she as ugly as she says or a gorgeous beauty as people told her? :dontknow:

Original post by Maid Marian
X

Post a picture and you will know the truth.:wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Who has seen MM here? Is she as ugly as she says or a gorgeous beauty as people told her? :dontknow:

Post a picture and you will know the truth.:wink:

I also want to know this. I reckon she's pretty hot but being a girl and doing girl things, she's going to say she's ugly :|
Reply 62
A creepy old lady kept staring at me in a cafe the other day
Original post by RobML
A creepy old lady kept staring at me in a cafe the other day

Did you get her number?
Reply 64
Original post by Precious Illusions
Did you get her number?

Yeah, we're hooking up soon
Original post by RobML
Yeah, we're hooking up soon

I hope she's a stern old mistress.
Reply 66
I hope she's a stern old mistress.

She had no teeth and looked like she hadn't washed her hair since the end of WW2, but her experience in bed surely makes up for that, right?
Original post by RobML
She had no teeth and looked like she hadn't washed her hair since the end of WW2, but her experience in bed surely makes up for that, right?

Nothing beats a nice gummy BJ.

I'm sorry I'll leave now.
Reply 68
Nothing beats a nice gummy BJ.

I'm sorry I'll leave now.

No, please continue :sexface:
Original post by RobML

WW2 haha :biggrin:
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
How you gonna drop mans a message and I can't even write back or pm you. What's that all about crossy

Sorry, forgot about that. It should be okay now.
Jesus.....
Also just remembered, the lady said I was like a "little fairy" :blush: this makes me happy :bigsmile:

I'll brag all I want, bish :awesome:

You guuuuuuuuuys :love: :blush:

:rofl:
I was bragging a bit :colondollar:
I just can't believe it when people say those things, they make me so happy that I want to tell the whole WORLD:biggrin:

Same. I used to do it with my friends and they got annoyed lmao.
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Oh.

http://imgur.com/gallery/vG4i78Q Did you get the shark tattooed on your ankle? :lol:
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
http://imgur.com/gallery/vG4i78Q Did you get the shark tattooed on your ankle? :lol:

Imagine if we could make tattoos move, that'd be glorious.
=
:blush:
I'm starting to think people say these things because they think the opposite and pity me so they give me compliments to make me feel better :erm:

noo they dont pity u . they may genuinely think ur pretty . who's to say u arent? :wink::smile:
Reply 76
No wonder people think this is attention seeking. Why on earth make a thread like this? I don't get it. Why don't you go tell your mum/family if you're so happy, instead of posting it on the world wide web.
Original post by arfah
No wonder people think this is attention seeking. Why on earth make a thread like this? I don't get it. Why don't you go tell your mum/family if you're so happy, instead of posting it on the world wide web.

Looks like somebody's jealous they're not as attractive as OP, and thus not getting enough attention.

OP, keep doing your thing. I would definitely compliment you IRL for being confident about your good looks.
Original post by CrapDunGoofed
Looks like somebody's jealous they're not as attractive as OP, and thus not getting enough attention.

OP, keep doing your thing. I would definitely compliment you IRL for being confident about your good looks.

You do realise arfah or any other girl could easily make a thread like this and get the same reactions. MM is not confident about her looks at all, that's why she said people say it out of pity.
Reply 79
Original post by CrapDunGoofed

I know how attractive/not attractive I am.You dont need to tell me any of that. I'm merely asking what the actual point of this thread is. And tbf that's a valid question.

Latest