The Student Room Group

Good boob job or small boobs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
Small boobs. It's more about the shape btw, not the size.

This, really. I'd rather a small set that are nice and round, not far apart and teeny nipples than a set of DDs with massive burger nipples.
I actually really like small boobs/"flat chest" on a woman, though the shape is more appealing than size in my opinion.
Original post by Josb
Small boobs. It's more about the shape btw, not the size.

Exactly this. It's also about how you carry them, and how confident you are in them too, in my opinion of course.
Original post by WoodyMKC
This, really. I'd rather a small set that are nice and round, not far apart and teeny nipples than a set of DDs with massive burger nipples.

My boobs are far apart, and my nipples are not small. I have 'burger nipples'.
Original post by Josb
What do you mean by disgusting?

Not the nicest shape, nipples to large for boobs.
Original post by keladry
That was a very ignorant thing to say, saying she can't complain. Very large chest sizes can be extremely uncomfortable/painful, difficult to fit into flattering clothes, you get started at all the time and they sag early. There are pros and cons on both sides.

As for whether guys like boobs jobs or small boobs. I'm not a guy but the opinion will be very divided. I personally think both can look nice.

There are more cons of small than large. The bullying that women get for small breasts is ridiculous.

Also- women with small breasts get stared at (but in a negative way) and it is also difficult for us to fit into flattering clothes.
Original post by Ridingmyego
Exactly this. It's also about how you carry them, and how confident you are in them too, in my opinion of course.

What do you mean by how confident you are in them?
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
There are more cons of small than large. The bullying that women get for small breasts is ridiculous.

Also- women with small breasts get stared at (but in a negative way) and it is also difficult for us to fit into flattering clothes.

Grass is always greener :rolleyes:
You do know cup size varies with the band size? I got re measured and ant from a 34B to a 32D, so, it all depends on band size :tongue:
Original post by LadyEcliptic
You do know cup size varies with the band size? I got re measured and ant from a 34B to a 32D, so, it all depends on band size :tongue:

That won't change the fact that my boobs are small... lol
That won't change the fact that my boobs are small... lol

No, but it just shows that bra sizes can be misleading :tongue:

If you want to get a boob job and it makes you happy, then that's not for anyone else to judge you on because it's none of their business :smile:
DON'T get a boob job. It's a massive waste of money for something that isn't nessary. Fake boobs look wrong and out of proportion most of the time.

Most boys don't care what boob size you have as long as you have got some that are real and a nice shape. It's hard for small boobs to be a nasty shape anyway. You don't want to date shallow people who will only date those with what they consider 'big' after all.

Hell I'm a B and have dated a guy who liked ridiculously large, bordering unrealistic boobs but still preferred real to fake any day. I will admit that was one of the reasons I ended the relationship (long story) but he still asked me out and we dated for a long time.

Also your weight and frame contributes a lot to it. I have a small waist so my boobs appear bigger than what they would on a fat person.
What do you mean by how confident you are in them?

For me, I like dim lighting for example, but some girls are so uncomfortable with their breasts that they prefer no lighting at all. This is a bit too much information I guess, but I also like encouraging signs that she's enjoying it e.g holding my head, telling me what she wants etc. And both of those things, when done with confidence, can alter her position aesthetically.
Original post by Strawberry68
DON'T get a boob job. It's a massive waste of money for something that isn't nessary. Fake boobs look wrong and out of proportion most of the time.

Most boys don't care what boob size you have as long as you have got some that are real and a nice shape. It's hard for small boobs to be a nasty shape anyway. You don't want to date shallow people who will only date those with what they consider 'big' after all.

Hell I'm a B and have dated a guy who liked ridiculously large, bordering unrealistic boobs but still preferred real to fake any day. I will admit that was one of the reasons I ended the relationship (long story) but he still asked me out and we dated for a long time.

Also your weight and frame contributes a lot to it. I have a small waist so my boobs appear bigger than what they would on a fat person.

Thanks.

What are your measurements?

My waist is not small- its about 27inches. I am 57kg and 5ft8 so they clearly look small on me
Reply 34
X

You are too hard on yourself. Men generally prefer bum over breasts. If you're dissatisfied with the latter, work on the former. It is not worth several thousands pounds.
Thanks.

What are your measurements?

My waist is not small- its about 27inches. I am 57kg and 5ft8 so they clearly look small on me

Last time I measured was for a custom dress dress about a month ago :tongue: my waist was around 25 inches my hips were like 37 inches. I'm also 5ft8.
27 inches is a small waist! Especially since the UK average is a size 16 :tongue:
I'm sure you look absolutely fine :smile:

Large breasted woman checking in... just wanting to point out that there's **** all flattering about someone having a conversation with your breasts. You're right to say there are pros and cons to both small and large breasts, but the grass isn't always greener, as another user has already pointed out.
I used to wonder if I should get a boob job. I go through phases of being incredibly insecure about them to not caring at all because it doesn't actually matter. Some days they feel/look bigger and I quite like those days. I think what ultimately put me off was hearing that boob job boobs feel like ****. I'd rather feel insecure about the size than worrying what my boyfriend thinks they feel like every time he touches them. After hearing they feel awful, I've mentally drafted a longer list of cons and I think the only reason I'd consider having one is if I had to remove them.
I don't know why you've bothered asking, you just argue back to anyone who says they like small boobs. You seem dead set on hating your boobs, and no-one can tell you otherwise.

Quick Reply

Latest