The Student Room Group

A-levels for careers in Science

Hey guys, so I'm hoping to have a career in pharmacy/dentistry/optometry in the future and can't decide on what a levels are best.
I know that I'm definately going to do biology and chemistry. But I can't decide which other a levels/as levels I want to do.
Do you think spanish/ french and religious studies are good choices?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by PenguinNinja
Hey guys, so I'm hoping to have a career in pharmacy/dentistry/optometry in the future and can't decide on what a levels are best.
I know that I'm definately going to do biology and chemistry. But I can't decide which other a levels/as levels I want to do.

Bio and Chem are the must.. the rest, choose as you like... Don't think it'll affect. As for optometry, physics would really help. Language and religious studies,no problem. Just pick what you like :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by PenguinNinja

I would stick to science for the third choice personally, and pick whatever you enjoy for the fourth choice.
Thanks guys:smile: Really helped

Quick Reply