The Student Room Group

Plane crash: Germanwings A320 crashes in French Alps

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by InnerTemple
You what?

What are you talking about. The investigation has moved on swiftly.

The plane crashed on the 24th. The cockpit voice recorder was found the same day. Audio files were pulled (reported on the 25th). By the 26th the team announced that they suspected the plane had been deliberately crashed.

The same day the co-pilot's homes were being searched.

There was a significant delay, the investigators has the recording from the cockpit and were saying it would take weeks, months before they could learn anything. At the same time the NYT leaked what was on the recording.

That is a clear attempt to delay/mislead.

No doubt about it.

What were they trying to hide and why?
Yeah, how dare someone want to be thorough with their investigation before they accuse someone of mass murder, don't they know we watch films where this kind of thing gets sorted out in 2hrs? :rolleyes:
Reply 222
Original post by Drewski
Yeah, how dare someone want to be thorough with their investigation before they accuse someone of mass murder, don't they know we watch films where this kind of thing gets sorted out in 2hrs? :rolleyes:

It should have been sorted in 24 hours, indeed one or two listens to the audio.

The NYT has the solution on the 25th.

Furthermore this pilot had the solution at 25th Mar 2015, 11:39

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/558654-airbus-a320-crashed-southern-france-27.html#post8916098

He proved there was pilot in control.

Well before the useless "expert" he modestly describes himself as from
"Roguesville, cloud cuckooland" but he was smarter and quicker than all those highly paid self proclaimed "experts".
Original post by esbo

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/558654-airbus-a320-crashed-southern-france-27.html#post8916098

"Roguesville, cloud cuckooland" but he was smarter and quicker than all those highly paid self proclaimed "experts".

It's all very well for people to speculate on forums such as pprune.

But when you are part of the official investigation, you need to get the facts straight. It isn't a case of some bloke turning up at the site, looking around and then just saying: "looks like someone crashed a plane. Case closed herp derp".
Original post by esbo

And by what proof do you say the investigators didn't know the same by then?

They have a duty to be impartial and to investigate every avenue, which is exactly what they did.
Reply 225
Original post by InnerTemple
It's all very well for people to speculate on forums such as pprune.

But when you are part of the official investigation, you need to get the facts straight. It isn't a case of some bloke turning up at the site, looking around and then just saying: "looks like someone crashed a plane. Case closed herp derp".

It was not speculation it was and the right thing to do is to make it open to the public where knowledgeable people can check it.

Most "experts" get their jobs based on who they know etc, there are always far more capable people who could be a better job if allowed to.

There was no need for any secrecy.

It is always a bad thing, indeed here in the UK the official secrets act was used to protect paedophile MPs, possibly child murders.

Those of good intention have nothing to fear from openness, only the wicked evil useless and corrupt fear openness.
Reply 226
Original post by Drewski
And by what proof do you say the investigators didn't know the same by then?

They have a duty to be impartial and to investigate every avenue, which is exactly what they did.

If they knew they should have made it public.

What did they think? "Oh this is valuable helpful info, lets sit on it for a few weeks before we release it!"

They have a duty to be open and report what they know immediately as that will save lives.

No cover ups, no corruption, lets have openness.
Reply 227
http://www.vocativ.com/usa/travel/germanwings-crash-pilot-suicide/

See!!!!!!!!!

[h="1"]Pilots Recognized Signs of Suicide In Germanwings Crash[/h] [h="2"]In online forums, experts had said crash was deliberate even before prosecutor made same announcement[/h]
Even before a French prosecutor said that the co-pilot of Germanwings flight 4U9525 had crashed the plane deliberately, pilots in online forums were saying the available evidence pointed to a suicide flight.
“Travelling in excess of VMO in a A320 disconnects the AP and triggers the high speed protections which pitch the aircraft up,” a user named Capt Kremin wrote Thursday on PPRuNe, a pilot forum. “This aircraft did not pitch up. Which probably means it was being over-ridden by whomever was flying it.”

Looks like the paper are reading my posts, and no doubt some evil and corrupt villains from MI5 MI6 CIA and Murdocks corrupt empire etc..
The guy quoted himself said "probably". I don't for a moment doubt that the investigators 1, knew that same fact and 2, knew that that was a probable cause. They, however, are not able to say anything until they can prove it. Because that's the law.
Reply 229
Original post by Drewski

It is not a case of accusing anyone of anything though, all they have to do is report the facts ie what can be heard on the tape.

That is not going to change, it is not a secret, so why did they try and withhold the information?

It's just wrong and dangerous.
Reply 230
Original post by Drewski
The guy quoted himself said "probably". I don't for a moment doubt that the investigators 1, knew that same fact and 2, knew that that was a probable cause. They, however, are not able to say anything until they can prove it. Because that's the law.

but they can still report this stuff.

You are back into your old position of worshipping those jobs worth as some sort of Gods, they are not I do *not* want their opinion I want the facts.

Granted the guy on the forum offered his opinion but he also gave the FACTS to back it up.

The investigators are entitled to their *opinion* too, but they are not infallible Gods as you seem to believe, just friends and relatives of the chief executive of he airline more often than not.
This girl I know posted this suggestive article on FaceBook yesterday. She claimed a double standard that the media are trying very hard not to use the word "terrorist". The first few lines of the article included "white people can't be terrorists" and "terrorism is only for brown-skinned individuals".

She's iranian/Muslim ...

Thoughts?
Original post by VotreAltesse
This girl I know posted this suggestive article on FaceBook yesterday. She claimed a double standard that the media are trying very hard not to use the word "terrorist". The first few lines of the article included "white people can't be terrorists" and "terrorism is only for brown-skinned individuals".

She's iranian/Muslim ...

Thoughts?

See the other thread where this has been covered, here
Original post by VotreAltesse

She's iranian/Muslim ...

Thoughts?
This has been covered to death on other threads:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3226061&page=3&p=54588387&highlight=#post54588387
Original post by esbo
Most "experts" get their jobs based on who they know etc, there are always far more capable people who could be a better job if allowed to.

The investigators are French.

The airline is German.

The investigators are an independent body made up of manufacturers, pilots, engineers, etc from all over the place. The notion that there's been any kind of deliberate cover or delay is utterly fallacious and you're the only person in the world suggesting it.
Reply 235
Original post by Drewski
The investigators are French.

The airline is German.

The investigators are an independent body made up of manufacturers, pilots, engineers, etc from all over the place. The notion that there's been any kind of deliberate cover or delay is utterly fallacious and you're the only person in the world suggesting it.

We do not know who these shadowy and easily bribed figures are, as you say they work for them manufactures who have vested interested in profits.

They all have a vested interest in staying ina job so will cover up their errors.

I am cleverer than most people. I don't care what the mob are shouting, they are renown for lynching the wrong person.

The world is fullof idiots, it has billion of dead bodies to prove that.

Idiots lead by the corrupt.
Original post by esbo
We do not know who these shadowy and easily bribed figures are, as you say they work for them manufactures who have vested interested in profits.

Yes, that massively secretive organisation that has is own website: http://www.bea.aero/en/
That's been publicly aided by the British organisation, who is also so secretive that it told people it was helping and, again, has it's own website: http://www.aaib.gov.uk/home/index.cfm

I don't know what agenda you're trying to push, but you're horrifically bad at it and nobody's buying.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 237
Original post by Drewski
Yes, that massively secretive organisation that has is own website: http://www.bea.aero/en/
That's been publicly aided by the British organisation, who is also so secretive that it told people it was helping and, again, has it's own website: http://www.aaib.gov.uk/home/index.cfm

I don't know what agenda you're trying to push, but you're horrifically bad at it and nobody's buying.

Can I just tell you that the British government has covered up and continues to cover up for paedophiles? Also suspected child murderers?

I don't trust anyone, I trust the evidence, evidence does not lie people lie, evidence is not bribe able people are.

So I am only interested in the evidence and openness, not secrecy, ranks pulling and name calling.

Honest people ave nothing to fear form public scrutiny and speculation.

I don't fear it why should they?

My 'agenda' is public safely and openness.

If you have a problem with that then that's your problem, I won't change.
Original post by esbo
I don't trust anyone, I trust the evidence, evidence does not lie people lie, evidence is not bribe able people are.

Who finds the evidence then? If it's not you, then why would you believe it? And if it is you, why should I believe you?
Reply 239
Original post by Drewski
Who finds the evidence then? If it's not you, then why would you believe it? And if it is you, why should I believe you?

Anyone can find evidence, and it can be reported to the media.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending