The Student Room Group

Plane crash: Germanwings A320 crashes in French Alps

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Good bloke
Nonsense! Don't lie! You said, in post 254:

Well his mental illness was not mention immediately both would have known about it.

The mention the pilot an how many hours he had flown, at that time they much have known about the mental health of the co-pilot, yet said nothing.
Reply 301
Original post by Drewski
Wait. You don't trust experts. You've said that many times.

So why do you believe the Asian experts? Why are they special?

Quote me where I said they are special.

Quote me whereI said I believed them.
Reply 302
Original post by Scott.
The one that crashed near Brazil.

I don;t recall that, do you have a link to it?
Original post by esbo
Quote me where I said they are special.

Quote me whereI said I believed them.

I don't need to, you did it yourself.

You stated, after quoting the news article reporting the South Korean and Singaporean airline's procedures, that it was a failure of the EASA that European airlines don't follow the same procedures.

You wouldn't have said that had you not instantly believed the Asian reports based on nothing more than one article.

Yet you have repeatedly said that you don't trust or believe experts.

Both those statements cannot possibly be true. So, somewhere along the lines you must be lying, surely? Why? For what reason?
Reply 304
One thing which is apparent here is the inherent bad design of the aircraft with regards to safety, only room for
two in the cabin.

I guess there were not enough "experts" involved in the design :wink:

See it it had been done in public I would hvae piped up and said "Oh are you not gonna need more space in there to deal with safety issues"

But it is all done in secret and if any one mention it the chief executive would have mention the effect on profits!!!

All done in secret.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by esbo
I don;t recall that, do you have a link to it?

AF447. Happened in 2009, loads of stuff on Google.
Original post by esbo
One thing which is apparent here is the inherent bad design of the aircraft with regards to safety, only room for
two in the cabin.

Wrong (again). There's seating for 3.

Showing your ignorance once again.
Original post by esbo
two in the cabin.

Erm, there are three seats in the A320, which would seem to imply there's room for more than two wouldn't it?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by esbo
two in the cabin.

I guess there were not enough "experts" involved in the design

Google "jump seat in A320". Loads of pictures of all three seats, that have been there since that type of plane first entered service 25yrs ago.

Still want to try and peddle your lies?
Original post by Drewski
Google "jump seat in A320". Loads of pictures of all three seats, that have been there since that type of plane first entered service 25yrs ago.

Still want to try and peddle your lies?

All the google results will be lies - put on the inter webs by Airbus and other people to fool you.
Oh dear. I just read a comment on the news from a Chinese media saying that the co-pilot must be gay and the media must be covering up for him because the west is biased for gay people. And then it progressed to come to the conclusion that since he's gay (in its imaginary world I suppose) he must have AIDS and this must be the reason why he killed people.
Original post by InnerTemple
All the google results will be lies - put on the inter webs by Airbus and other people to fool you.

Tbh I'm sceptical this incident even happened.

Probably just the western media creating a story out of thin air on request of the Illuminati to divert attention from their ring leader Madonna's album freefalling on the charts.
Reply 312
Original post by Drewski

only repeating what I heard on the news!!
Original post by esbo
only repeating what I heard on the news!!

Ah of course, it was reported in the media, so that must make it true!

You see how everything you've said is nonsense?
Reply 314
Original post by Drewski

what about the smaller model? not much room in them is there?
Reply 315
Original post by Drewski
Ah of course, it was reported in the media, so that must make it true!

You see how everything you've said is nonsense?

no it is all valid, you try and put your spin on it but it is all valid stuff,
Original post by esbo
what about the smaller model? not much room in them is there?

Still three seats. And since you have "above average intelligence", surely you could have done the necessary investigating to find that out? After all, you don't trust the experts, do you...? :rolleyes:

Original post by esbo
no it is all valid, you try and put your spin on it but it is all valid stuff,

If it's a lie, it's definitely not valid. You've not uttered one single syllable that's been true. Therefore, your entire contribution to this thread has been invalid.

My 'spin' is that pesky thing known as 'truth'. You have a troubling relationship with that.
Reply 317
Original post by Drewski
Still three seats. And since you have "above average intelligence", surely you could have done the necessary investigating to find that out? After all, you don't trust the experts, do you...? :rolleyes:

If it's a lie, it's definitely not valid. You've not uttered one single syllable that's been true. Therefore, your entire contribution to this thread has been invalid.

My 'spin' is that pesky thing known as 'truth'. You have a troubling relationship with that.

you misunderstand I don't trust them to admit failings in general, this was an admission of a failing and so I believed it as they no motive to lie here.

And of course as the information is already in the public (unlike their investigation) lying about such matters would soon be exposed.

Hope you understand now!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Just out of interest, why is Airbus to blame in any of this?
Original post by Schleigg
Just out of interest, why is Airbus to blame in any of this?

It's not Airbus' fault, it's the co-pilot's (and the lack of rules and procedures). But then all this talk is going to resurface once the cause of the next plane crash is attributed to BOTH the pilot and co-pilot...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending