Lurking on Facebook if you need to talk :smile:

Original post by Maid Marian
Noooooooooooooooooooo omg I can't DOOOO this :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I'm screaming and screaming and nothing is happeningggg :bawling:

I need it all to go away

You wanna PM me? Would that help at all? :hugs:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Essay due?

Yes, mixed in with oither thingssss on my mind that make scream and cry and want to lash out and then crumple in a heap sobbing witht the frustration of helplessness!!!!!:bawling:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Oh lovely :frown: :jumphug: :console:

You want me to beat them up? :mob: :security: :fuhrer:

Lurking on Facebook if you need to talk :smile:

You wanna PM me? Would that help at all? :hugs:

I love you TLG but talking about it does nothing and only makes me sicker. I just want a buttpn i can press to make things how i want them and happy:cry:
Original post by Maid Marian
I love you TLG but talking about it does nothing and only makes me sicker. I just want a buttpn i can press to make things how i want them and happy:cry:

Oh hun :frown: Sure, no offence taken this end - I completely understand that talking isn't always helpful.

Hope you feel better soon :jumphug:

Spoiler

Food type stuff

Spoiler

i'm a horrible person.
Seems like hardly anyone understands and likes me for who I am as a person.
Original post by Pathway
i'm a horrible person.

you're definitely not! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moment of truth
Seems like hardly anyone understands and likes me for who I am as a person.

:penguinhug:
Really struggling. Really scared and feel unsafe. I tried to tell the crisis team but as usual they brushed it off and changed the subject. What's the point in that? Gah, just feel so unstable, the worst for a while :cry2:
Original post by bullettheory
Really struggling. Really scared and feel unsafe. I tried to tell the crisis team but as usual they brushed it off and changed the subject. What's the point in that? Gah, just feel so unstable, the worst for a while :cry2:

Bloody crisis team :grumble: Would PMing help? I won't know what to do or say as such but if it would help to offload, you can drop me a PM?
Original post by Odd socks
you're definitely not! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

feel like i am :cry:
Original post by Pathway
feel like i am :cry:

Socky is very wise, you should try and listen to her :yep:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Bloody crisis team :grumble: Would PMing help? I won't know what to do or say as such but if it would help to offload, you can drop me a PM?

I may send one later if that's okay? I wouldn't want to trigger you though, I know you've had a tough time recently :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bullettheory
I may send one later if that's okay? I wouldn't want to trigger you though, I know you've had a tough time recently :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you'd necessarily trigger me with anything you say, but we can play it on the careful side if you wanna be sure? Either way, just keep reaching out to people, whether that's me or someone else. We'd hate anything bad to happen to you :hugs:
Reply 4058
Just overheard flatmate making disparaging comments about me on the phone when she knew I was in earshot "Well, the place is really nice but yeah, he's weird, but I'll tell you more when I see you"

It says more about me that it bothers me. She is a very young 21; just a kid mentally really so I don't know why I feel bad about stuff like that. I don't even bear her malice over it, she just doesn't know how to behave. Normally I would laugh stuff like that off - it pisses me off that it annoys me.
Original post by Jay84
Just overheard flatmate making disparaging comments about me on the phone when she knew I was in earshot "Well, the place is really nice but yeah, he's weird, but I'll tell you more when I see you"

It says more about me that it bothers me. She is a very young 21; just a kid mentally really so I don't know why I feel bad about stuff like that. I don't even bear her malice over it, she just doesn't know how to behave. Normally I would laugh stuff like that off - it pisses me off that it annoys me.

Did she refer to you by name or just heavily implied that it was about you?

Either way, if it is about you then it says more about her than it does about you :smile:

Latest