The Student Room Group

Star Plus??

Scroll to see replies

My mum watches it but it's really bad now 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by Shafy97
You know what's kinda weird,I'm a boy and usually boys don't watch star plus but because my mum watches it, I decided to watch it as well and that's when I got hooked on watching it. This being with shows such as Pratigya and Arjun, Mohabbatein and Maryada. Since Pratigya was my favourite one, I recorded around 60 episodes on my skybox lool, and my mum would always laugh at me for being obsessed with star plus dramas. But currently I think Star Plus needs a clear up, there are shows which have been going on for too long and need to be gone such as Saathiya and Yeh Rishtai Hai, they've been their for ages and I wasn't interested in either of them. The quality has been declining for star plus ever since the end of 2014.

Exactly the same here :biggrin:
My mum watches it so I watch it.
Then i got into it.
I keep getting really frustrated at Suhani's ignorance. Then I come back then next day and watch it again like the fool that i am
Saath Nibhana Saathiya used to be my fav about a year or so ago. Now I've completely stopped watching Star Plus. Can't handle all these fake stories. Also, I do not understand why Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is still running.
Reply 43
Original post by Princess31
Only star plus drama i watched all of and enjoyed :love:

ASR was so frickknn hawt :lol: only reason i watched it, plus him and Khushi were so cute. And i loved their theme song thay always played when they were together andddddd i loved their wedding scenes when they were getting marriedddd ugh so cute man!

Is 'ASR' the one that went to pursue a career in bollywood but didn't make it?
Just curious?
Btw you still on the Pakistan forum?
Reply 44
Original post by I Procrastinate
Star plus dramas a **** now. The only ones i watch from there is suhani si ek ladki and Veera.
Stupid soumya and the trio :rant:

Shows that were good: Pyar ka Dard, saraswatichandra (only the beginning, then it went downhill), sapna babul ka bidai, Kahaani ghar ghar ki, kasauti zindagi ki, karam apna apna, nach baliye, iss pyar ko kya naam doon, meri bhabi, baa bahu aur baby, Raja ki ayeegi Baraat, santaan, KIS DESH MEIN HAI MERA DIL (BEST EVER), Kayamath and Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai (used to be good).
Obviously, i didn't watch every episode :P But these dramas had some good parts.

Colors is better now :biggrin:

Yeah I agree, the quality has declined a lot this year. The last good drama I can recall is Ek Hasina Thi, that was the best one from last year. I still can't believe that dramas like Saathiya and Yeh Rishta still exist, they're absolute ****e, they've been going on for too long now.
Original post by Radk
Is 'ASR' the one that went to pursue a career in bollywood but didn't make it?
Just curious?
Btw you still on the Pakistan forum?

Lmao yeah :lol: tbh Fawad Khans made it bigger in bollywood :tongue:

Yuup, just not been on there a while, its been pretty dead :K: plus ivr been busy and not well :redface:
You still go on?
Well, I can't stand the desi dramas/sit-coms or whatever you want to call them. I only watch what's on these kinds of channels when the biggest personalities (like certain Bollywood actors) feature.
Reply 47
Lmao yeah :lol: tbh Fawad Khans made it bigger in bollywood :tongue:

Yuup, just not been on there a while, its been pretty dead :K: plus ivr been busy and not well :redface:
You still go on?

Haha yeah and everyone knows thet Fawad Khan's a flop :biggrin:

Spoiler

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unwell, get better soon! :smile:
What have you been busy with praytell? :tongue:

Well tbh was I ever really on in the first place? I was in and out pretty quick:colone:

I too have been busy procr- I mean preparing for AS (I'm gonna die please help me someone!! :frown:)
Original post by Radk
Haha yeah and everyone knows thet Fawad Khan's a flop :biggrin:

Spoiler

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unwell, get better soon! :smile:
What have you been busy with praytell? :tongue:

Well tbh was I ever really on in the first place? I was in and out pretty quick:colone:

I too have been busy procr- I mean preparing for AS (I'm gonna die please help me someone!! :frown:)

Ohmydayssss! :eek: Fawad Khan is like :fan: THE hottest, best pakistani actor ive seen til date... him and Danish Taimoor :tongue:

Thankssss pallywallyyyy!!! :biggrin:
Busy with uni and shizz, tbh... i dont even know like what im doing no more :tongue: so much work so little time :cry:

LOOL truuue, only remember seeing a few posts by you actually :lol: its not what it used to be tbh :moon::redface:

Ahahahh, lol revising aye? :tongue: cant get motivated???
Reply 49
Indian Drama's are the most melodramatic **** you'll ever see. Damn you must have no real life to repeatedly see the facial expressions of 109088240830280328023 different people.
Typical scenes http://youtu.be/Q95dnrT68Mo

arguing, close ups on worried looking aunties, stupid music
looool I can't believe theres an actual thread dedicated to Star Plus <3

YRKKH and Saathiya are the two biggest jokes of a drama. :lol: Still have to watch YRKKH cause my sister forces me to. :s-smilie:

IPKKND with Arnav and Khushi was the best show ever. :love: Pyaar Ka Dard was so cute too.

Only watch Masterchef on it now. Sony is way better with shows like Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar. That show is beyond brilliant!
Reply 52
Ohmydayssss! :eek: Fawad Khan is like :fan: THE hottest, best pakistani actor ive seen til date... him and Danish Taimoor :tongue:

Thankssss pallywallyyyy!!! :biggrin:
Busy with uni and shizz, tbh... i dont even know like what im doing no more :tongue: so much work so little time :cry:

LOOL truuue, only remember seeing a few posts by you actually :lol: its not what it used to be tbh :moon::redface:

Ahahahh, lol revising aye? :tongue: cant get motivated???

Niceeee :smile: but if he's so good looking how come he's not a big star I swear that's like the main thing, right?

Np :wink:
What year you in at uni? Do you mind me asking where you go and what you study? :frown: But my dad says that uni's really fun! Why so much work?

Ah well, maybe you and I together with 'The internet' can revolutionise that thread

Spoiler

You know it, I wanna go oxbridge but I just can't be bothered to work even though it's only 6 weeks :eek: Please help me!
Reply 53
Original post by LotusBlue
looool I can't believe theres an actual thread dedicated to Star Plus <3

YRKKH and Saathiya are the two biggest jokes of a drama. :lol: Still have to watch YRKKH cause my sister forces me to. :s-smilie:

IPKKND with Arnav and Khushi was the best show ever. :love: Pyaar Ka Dard was so cute too.

Only watch Masterchef on it now. Sony is way better with shows like Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar. That show is beyond brilliant!

Lol, yeah I'm the first person in the entire history of Student Room, to come up with this thread! It sure is popular now.
Original post by Radk
Niceeee :smile: but if he's so good looking how come he's not a big star I swear that's like the main thing, right?Np :wink: What year you in at uni? Do you mind me asking where you go and what you study? :frown: But my dad says that uni's really fun! Why so much work?Ah well, maybe you and I together with 'The internet' can revolutionise that thread

Spoiler

You know it, I wanna go oxbridge but I just can't be bothered to work even though it's only 6 weeks :eek: Please help me!

Fawad Khan is extremely popular.. he's done a bollywood movie too.. Khoobsurat :smile:

Original post by Shafy97
Lol, yeah I'm the first person in the entire history of Student Room, to come up with this thread! It sure is popular now.

ahahah true :lol:
Can't stand this channel :lol:
OMG DON'T GET ME STARTED ON STAR PLUS
Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon was one of the best but it ended (apparently the male lead wanted to leave for bollywood at the time)
Saathiya used to be good but the story is just dragging on.
Main ki awaaz pratigya used to be good too but i stopped watching it.
But all good things must come to an end. ;'(

I watch Zee TV too but they have so many stupid dramas now.
e.g somebody has a knife, takes them all 20 minutes to show their shocked faces and they won't move and then the drama ends!
Yei hei mohabbatein is my favourite.

Posted from TSR Mobile
this thread is disgusting having 11 different star programmes on my sky plus box is painful.
Reply 59
Original post by daindian
this thread is disgusting having 11 different star programmes on my sky plus box is painful.

You'd think 1 would be enough to lull one into a vegetative state let alone 11, not to mention all the other channels with Asian 'dramas' :facepalm2:

Quick Reply

Latest