The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can definitely see Sanchez or Coutinho getting injured, this game has been horrific so far, dirty tackles flying in everywhere
df is this bein sports commentator pronouncin chile? sounds like the guys sayin gilet
lol'd at Marcelo giving that corner from 50 yards. That was dirty by Mendez but yeah Alexis going ham like usual, Chile just need to score one or two to keep it flowing.
Original post by leinad2012
The only issue I can see for us is that we don't play any mid table teams in the last few games, only relegation struggler's and United. Bit clichéd but we'll be playing teams with something to fight for, rather than mid table fodder who have nothing to play for.

Arsenal always get the job done against sides in the bottom half though. Burnley could be a very tricky game but there's no chance of dropping any points in the others. Sunderland and WBA at home to finish the season is as good as it gets!

Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Nah, i want Arsenal to absolutely take Liverpool apart.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good man. That's more like it.
Reply 5824
With Sturridge, Skrtel, Gerrard and potentially Sterling out for Liverpool, I will be extremely disappointed if we don't win. We have a chance to beat them in style.
With Sturridge and Sterling out, we should have enough to beat them at home.

Would like to see:
Ospina

Bellerin Mert Kosc Monreal

Coquelin
Ramsey Cazorla

Sanchez Giroud Walcott
Original post by sr90
Arsenal always get the job done against sides in the bottom half though. Burnley could be a very tricky game but there's no chance of dropping any points in the others. Sunderland and WBA at home to finish the season is as good as it gets!

Good man. That's more like it.

Very true, I remember people thinking we wouldn't beat Wigan at the Emirates a few years ago.

April could end up a disaster with Wembley as well as Chelsea and Liverpool and Burnley away is a standard **** up fixture.

As you say though, all most of our fixtures are at home in May, would expect 12 points minimum from those last 5.

Plus we don't have any teams who still have the new manager syndrome like Villa and Palace, like United Liverpool and City (other than West Brom and they're stalling rapidly).

I tell you what though, Hull and West Brom could be easily pushed back into relegation battle, both still have to face Arsenal Liverpool and United (although all of Hulls are at home), both could easily end up losing all 3 games
Original post by T.Adams VI
With Sturridge and Sterling out, we should have enough to beat them at home.

Would like to see:
Ospina

Bellerin Mert Kosc Monreal

Coquelin
Ramsey Cazorla

Sanchez Giroud Walcott

Ramsey will be out, Sterling supposedly will be fit.
Are Sturridge and Sterling definitely out? If they are and we don't win I'll be mighty pissed, with Gerrard and Skrtel out too that's half their team really (although Gerrard rarely plays now).

If only Coutinho could have got injured today, that would have topped it off
Are Sturridge and Sterling definitely out? If they are and we don't win I'll be mighty pissed, with Gerrard and Skrtel out too that's half their team really (although Gerrard rarely plays now).

Sturridge is out, but Sterling will be fit I believe. He's missing the Italy game because Rodgers has the view to have him 100% for you lot away.

Walcott's tweet the other day seems to have rubbished rumours his relationship with Wenger is deteriorating, but there still seems to be a chasm between what he wants and what you want to give him. I can see both sides of the argument. Of course, he wants to be paid for his ability, but he isn't the type of player to ever get through a full season. I can see this instance repeating itself with Wilshere in a few years, too.

Sturridge is almost certainly out, Sterling might make it according to sky.
I tell you what though, Hull and West Brom could be easily pushed back into relegation battle, both still have to face Arsenal Liverpool and United (although all of Hulls are at home), both could easily end up losing all 3 games

Hull's fixtures are awful but they should stay up because there are 3 worse teams then them. QPR & Leicester are already relegated which leaves 1 spot for Sunderland, Burnley or Villa.
COYG why are we hoping on Liverpool players to be injured, even if they have Suarez and in form Torres, we still have no excuses for not beating them! We are the Arsenal! lets finish this season strongly.
if Stevie G's playing I don't see an Arsenal win:biggrin:
Dat guy Welbz to **** the scousers over.
Ramsey and Welbeck are out?

Liverpool won't roll over here, they've got alot to play for and I can see them putting in a hefty performance against us. Not having Ox/Ramsey/Welbeck/(possibly) Wilshere will have a signifcant effect in our midfield. I'm not sure if Welbz and Wilshere are actually going to miss Liverpool but I can definitely see Liverpool giving us a fight.

Abit early but still going for a 3-2 Arsenal win.
Original post by Stefano93
Ramsey and Welbeck are out?

Liverpool won't roll over here, they've got alot to play for and I can see them putting in a hefty performance against us. Not having Ox/Ramsey/Welbeck/(possibly) Wilshere will have a signifcant effect in our midfield. I'm not sure if Welbz and Wilshere are actually going to miss Liverpool but I can definitely see Liverpool giving us a fight.

Abit early but still going for a 3-2 Arsenal win.

Don't worry about Liverpool. We will smash them.
Original post by al_94
Don't worry about Liverpool. We will smash them.

*ahem*

Lyrical Prodigy - "Monaco! ****ING YESSSS"

Zurich - "
Speechless.

Chelsea draw PSG and we draw Monaco whilst BVB draw Juve. What a time to be alive.

Draw Porto in the QF and then "

Give it time.
Did we just go two weeks back in time?

Latest