The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Shed End
*ahem*

Lyrical Prodigy - "Monaco! ****ING YESSSS"

Zurich - "
Speechless.

Chelsea draw PSG and we draw Monaco whilst BVB draw Juve. What a time to be alive.

Draw Porto in the QF and then "

Seriously, what are you actually doing?

Nearly all your posts you make in here are a wum/troll attempt. Fine, we get it, you picked Chelsea to support and they're currently the best team, good for you. I don't even support Arsenal & it gets tiring sifting through the tedious arguments that you always instigate in this thread. I mean, I'd get it if Arsenal suffered an embarrassing defeat of some kind, but it's the Intl break.
Original post by shawn_o1
Can't see (Republic of) Ireland qualifying since they're not being teams around them at home (loss to Sweden ended their World Cup hopes, lose to Poland and Euro 2016 is over)

I can't see Ireland getting it either now, losing to Poland at home and it's all over tbh, it'll then be between Scotland and RI for 3rd really.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Seriously, what are you actually doing?

Nearly all your posts you make in here are a wum/troll attempt. Fine, we get it, you picked Chelsea to support and they're currently the best team, good for you. I don't even support Arsenal & it gets tiring sifting through the tedious arguments that you always instigate in this thread. I mean, I'd get it if Arsenal suffered an embarrassing defeat of some kind, but it's the Intl break.

Your time of the month is it? All I did was point out the last time an Arsenal fan said they'd destroy a team - and how hilarious it was. Not everything I post is wumming. In fact if the old Arsenal crew were here ala Zurich etc they'd take it as the banter it was intended to be, rather than crying and whinging about it. Besides, I'd left the convo in the last half hour so anything said from now is down to you as far as I'm concerned. :cool:
Can see England and Wales doing well with some luck, Scotland, NI and RoI aren't good enough.
Original post by shawn_o1
And even that is not guaranteed. Honestly, some only view success as "getting their hands on every single trophy every single season, sweeping every team before them 6-0"

Arsenal is the only team in Europe who has not had a chance with another manager. Before you guys want to criticize us at least give us a chance to try a different manager. From my analysis of Arsenal it is Wenger who is holding us back but not just him also Kroenke, Gazidis etc.
Original post by Arkasia
Can see England and Wales doing well with some luck, Scotland, NI and RoI aren't good enough.

True, but NI have an absolute piss group and 4 point gap on 3rd place now (if results stay the same).

All they need to do is beat Hungary and then the job is all but done, seeing how **** the Faroe Islands and Greece are
Your time of the month is it? All I did was point out the last time an Arsenal fan said they'd destroy a team - and how hilarious it was. Not everything I post is wumming. In fact if the old Arsenal crew were here ala Zurich etc they'd take it as the banter it was intended to be, rather than crying and whinging about it. Besides, I'd left the convo in the last half hour so anything said from now is down to you as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

You post more in here trying to instigate than in the Chelsea thread. Maybe Zurich & the 'old crew' would appreciate this attempt at banter but it's obviously annoying some other members. You can't just go around causing arguments and labeling it as 'banter'.
Original post by TornadoGR4
You post more in here trying to instigate than in the Chelsea thread. Maybe Zurich & the 'old crew' would appreciate this attempt at banter but it's obviously annoying some other members. You can't just go around causing arguments and labeling it as 'banter'.

Seems to me that you're the one who's angling for an argument atm.
Seems to me that you're the one who's angling for an argument atm.

I think the issue is more that it's REALLY, REALLY **** banter, stuff we've all heard from you a thousand times over. At least with some of your posts from last week there was some entertainment and thought put into them. It just seems like you've had a bad day and have come on here to try to annoy people to make yourself feel better :smile:
jelly of our marble halls, clearly.
Ala Zurich crew?

Eg the one poster you stalked and obsessed over on both your old and new account? Fam you're entering ozzy levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leinad2012
I think the issue is more that it's REALLY, REALLY **** banter, stuff we've all heard from you a thousand times over. At least with some of your posts from last week there was some entertainment and thought put into them. It just seems like you've had a bad day and have come on here to try to annoy people to make yourself feel better :smile:

Had a pretty good day actually, after last week I wouldn't take any advice from you, you wouldn't know banter if it slapped you in the face. Really don't understand why if it's such a huge issue you haven't just blocked me yet.
Awful banter and **** trolling aside, I'm quite looking forward to the prospect of more than one home nations team at the Euro's next year, definite potential for there to be 3 or 4 of us there (even a slim chance of all 5 including RI), it'll definitely make a nice change from the monotonous bottling of England in the quarters or worse

To be perfectly honest i'm more interested in seeing Wales at the Euros then seeing England fail in the group stage/first KO round yet again.

Northern Ireland can hopefully make it too because their group is just lol. How has that even happened?
Original post by AR_95
Ala Zurich crew?

Eg the one poster you stalked and obsessed over on both your old and new account? Fam you're entering ozzy levels

Posted from TSR Mobile

Them being? :confused:
Had a pretty good day actually, after last week I wouldn't take any advice from you, you wouldn't know banter if it slapped you in the face. Really don't understand why if it's such a huge issue you haven't just blocked me yet.

Because you're hilarious, not in a good way, but hilarious all the same :wink:
Because you're hilarious, not in a good way, but hilarious all the same :wink:

Much like Arsenal's European record then.

Arsenal fans are by far the most temperamental bunch on this forum.
Original post by sr90
To be perfectly honest i'm more interested in seeing Wales at the Euros then seeing England fail in the group stage/first KO round yet again.

Northern Ireland can hopefully make it too because their group is just lol. How has that even happened?

Tbh I think Wales, England and NI all have better than 50/50 chances of progressing.

And then that 3rd place is between Scotland and RI, all they need is an easy play-off draw and we could quite easily be seeing 4 of the 5 being in France next summer
Original post by AR_95
Ala Zurich crew?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was his old username?
Well, that was a mad finish, 3 points between 1st and 4th in group D, all 5 teams home nations + RI qualifying is still comfortably on the cards :eek:
having 4 home nations all in the euros, would probably be the one thing that could really get me excited for an international tournement again.

Really soured on england over the past half decade, but having 4 countries in it would be great :biggrin: so many teams to watch and cheer for, and would love it if england drew one of the other 3, (or more) in a group :biggrin:

Latest