The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heavyhandscott
So excited. Not going to hide it. 6th Form tomorrow. Stay up watch some and try to catch up tomorrow afternoon or sleep normal and catch up online

What do i do guys?

:confused:

Its getting barely any sleep and watching live for a price V plenty of sleep and watching for free

Can you not just bunk off tmrw from sixth form :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heavyhandscott
So excited. Not going to hide it. 6th Form tomorrow. Stay up watch some and try to catch up tomorrow afternoon or sleep normal and catch up online

What do i do guys?

:confused:

Its getting barely any sleep and watching live for a price V plenty of sleep and watching for free

If you're excited for the show just order the WWE Network and watch it the proper way either live or on demand tomorrow in glorious uninterrupted HD. Seriously, when we have PPVs available for that price now on the network there's really no excuse for anyone to be stealing from WWE. :tongue:
Predictions:

Cena beat Rusev
Orton beat Rollens
Triple H beat Sting
Kane win Battle Royal
Bryan win Ladder Match
Taker beat Wyatt
Reigns beat Lesnar
Rollens beat Reigns
Reply 1223
£9.99 a month Goddamit.
How are people watching Wrestlemania tonight then?
Original post by samir12

The network

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm watching on the network.

Can anyone else see Taker doing the American Badass entrance tonight? The vast majority of Mania apart from the last half hour is gonna be held in broad daylight and Brock/Lesnar is closing, can you really do Taker's normal entrance without the darkness?
Original post by IanDangerously
I'm watching on the network.

Can anyone else see Taker doing the American Badass entrance tonight? The vast majority of Mania apart from the last half hour is gonna be held in broad daylight and Brock/Lesnar is closing, can you really do Taker's normal entrance without the darkness?

Never really considered that but I'd go nuts if that happened lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Can you not just bunk off tmrw from sixth form :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

NO! NO! NO! Early finish, will catch up on sleep then :smile:

Original post by IanDangerously
If you're excited for the show just order the WWE Network and watch it the proper way either live or on demand tomorrow in glorious uninterrupted HD. Seriously, when we have PPVs available for that price now on the network there's really no excuse for anyone to be stealing from WWE. :tongue:

Done! Watching now... MY FIRST EVER LIVE PPV :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
(edited 9 years ago)
I really don't know what to do to stay awake, Just had an hour nap and my phones outta battery to set an alarm and by the time it's charged there won't be time to sleep.
Is it just me that thinks Wyatt might actually beat the undertaker and they will make a huge storyline out of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Is it just me that thinks Wyatt might actually beat the undertaker and they will make a huge storyline out of it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bray has barely mentioned retiring the Undertaker. I think he shouldve retired at WM30 but not against that guy.

WM 32 will have to be his retirement IMO.
Reply 1232
Taker won't do the American Badass.

Also, Wyatt won't beat him. But he'll get the better of him after the match and (hopefully) pack him away in a casket to signify Taker's death/the passing of the torch. I really don't want a confrontation between Sting and Taker. Can't be arsed for another match between two part-timers who can barely get through it tbh.

If Kane wins the Battle Royal I'm going to bed.
Original post by Mackay
Taker won't do the American Badass.

Also, Wyatt won't beat him. But he'll get the better of him after the match and (hopefully) pack him away in a casket to signify Taker's death/the passing of the torch. I really don't want a confrontation between Sting and Taker. Can't be arsed for another match between two part-timers who can barely get through it tbh.

My money's on Mizdow for the battle royal with an elimination of Miz too :tongue:. Ridiculous how over the guy is lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mackay

I can't stop laughing at this for some reason :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 1235
So weird with the sun out...
Genuinely enjoying this tag team match
Naomi's rear view is such a sick move hahahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
When does the real show start ???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samir12

Strea... er, I mean what everyone else is saying.

If someone streams, but they wouldn't buy a subscription if there were no streams, it's not stealing. :russia::pepsi:
Reply 1239
This is a weird as **** match. Not sure if it's because it's so sunny, or The New Day's bright outfits, or the way that all the action is so haphazard, or El Torito/Naomi/Natalya etc.

Quick Reply

Latest