The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Binary Freak
:hi:

So, I quickly demolished through the list that AngryJellyfish recommended me, so now I'm on the hunt for some new recommendations :colone:
I will try and get back on Anime-Planet so I can keep a list sometime!

Thanks! :grin:

That was quick! :zomg: Hope you liked them all! If you're still willing to accept recommendations from the same old source, here's some more. :p:

Paradise Kiss

Natsu no Arashi

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Air

Gankutsuou (wildcard) *is actually just running out of romance series, but it is good*
(edited 9 years ago)
:hi:

So, I quickly demolished through the list that AngryJellyfish recommended me, so now I'm on the hunt for some new recommendations :colone:
I will try and get back on Anime-Planet so I can keep a list sometime!

Thanks! :grin:

If you liked ef: A Tale of Memories then watch A Tale of Melodies. I also just finished Nagi no Asakura which I really liked:smile:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by xDave-
Are they worth watching? Don't seem to be rated particularly well there.

Chaos Head for me was simply amazing throughout.

"I didn't choose to have these powers. They were given to me. "
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
If you liked ef: A Tale of Memories then watch A Tale of Melodies. I also just finished Nagi no Asakura which I really liked:smile:.

I'm torn between myanimelist, animeplanet and hibiscus. What do u use?
Original post by keromedic
I'm torn between myanimelist, animeplanet and hibiscus. What do u use?

I use myanimelist, I prefer the layout of the site to AP.
Original post by Red Fox
I use myanimelist, I prefer the layout of the site to AP.

It was hummingbird I meant. https://hummingbird.me/ soz

Yea, I looked at quite a few threads and MAL polled higher :smile:. Hummingbird is tempting though.
It was hummingbird I meant. https://hummingbird.me/ soz

Yea, I looked at quite a few threads and MAL polled higher :smile:. Hummingbird is tempting though.

That does look nice but a bit too fancy. I say go with MAL, it's fast, simple and you can customise your list in almost any way you want if you don't like the standard layout.
Original post by Red Fox
That does look nice but a bit too fancy. I say go with MAL, it's fast, simple and you can customise your list in almost any way you want if you don't like the standard layout.

True and can import into Hummingbird anyway. Can you check out my study blog plz? :tongue:

Also, u can create ur own. Have you seen Steins Gate?
True and can import into Hummingbird anyway. Can you check out my study blog plz? :tongue:

Also, u can create ur own. Have you seen Steins Gate?

Sure I'll check it out if you give me a link?:smile: I wouldn't have much to blog about studying though.

Yes, I have seen S;G.
Original post by Red Fox
Sure I'll check it out if you give me a link?:smile: I wouldn't have much to blog about studying though.

Yes, I have seen S;G.

I saw a couple episodes on Netflix but think I'll postpone till the summer. It's too engaging to have as a background anime while I do other stuff and can't afford to just focus on one thing atm!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3154591
I saw a couple episodes on Netflix but think I'll postpone till the summer. It's too engaging to have as a background anime while I do other stuff and can't afford to just focus on one thing atm!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3154591

The story doesn't really kick in until a bit later. It's a bit slice of life-y at the start but it's decent. I didn't find it as amazing as it was hyped up to me but I still enjoyed it.
Original post by Red Fox
The story doesn't really kick in until a bit later. It's a bit slice of life-y at the start but it's decent. I didn't find it as amazing as it was hyped up to me but I still enjoyed it.

Seen DEC CONAN?
Seen DEC CONAN?

Nope, isn't that like 700 episodes long?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
That was quick! :zomg: Hope you liked them all! If you're still willing to accept recommendations from the same old source, here's some more. :p:

Paradise Kiss

Natsu no Arashi

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Air

Gankutsuou (wildcard) *is actually just running out of romance series, but it is good*

Once again.. You provide amazing recommendations. I've just finished watching Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. Best I've seen so far. I'll try and watch another 2-3 tomorrow :grin:

Original post by Red Fox

Thanks for the recommendation!! I watched this once I woke up and it's absolutely amazing!! :biggrin:
Once again.. You provide amazing recommendations. I've just finished watching Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. Best I've seen so far. I'll try and watch another 2-3 tomorrow :grin:

Thanks for the recommendation!! I watched this once I woke up and it's absolutely amazing!! :biggrin:

You're blasting through these very quickly. Are you on Easter break?
Original post by Red Fox
You're blasting through these very quickly. Are you on Easter break?

Yeah I spent from 8-5 watching them :smile:
Original post by Red Fox

Have just created an account. Username is kero-wai
So Yowamushi Pedal is finished. It was a fun ride, no pun intended. Does anyone know if the manga also ends where the anime does?

Have just created an account. Username is kero-wai

Added you.
Original post by Red Fox

Added you.

Accepted. Thanks :smile:. Now gotta remember all the anime I have seen and the manga I have read. Have added the obvious shonon popular ones already!
Accepted. Thanks :smile:. Now gotta remember all the anime I have seen and the manga I have read. Have added the obvious shonon popular ones already!

I'd only watched like 4 things when I made it so that wasn't a problem for me, just go on the top anime list and have a look there.

I just had a look at your list and you're missing Nichijou:tongue:, you've seen Fullmetal Alchemist aswell haven't you?. By the way you put some stuff as 'watching' and not 'completed', not sure if that was intentional.
(edited 9 years ago)