Aww thank u and to u!! Are u going to accepted it as your firm choice xx
Original post by Daniellekim27
Aww thank u and to u!! Are u going to accepted it as your firm choice xx

Already have hahaha :,) xx
Reply 45
has anyone one heard back xx
Original post by jade97x
has anyone one heard back xx

I'm still waiting to hear from john moores, this is taking forever hope we find out soon!
Reply 47
Original post by C_annette
I'm still waiting to hear from john moores, this is taking forever hope we find out soon!

Me too good luck
You too, hopefully it's soon
Reply 49
You too, hopefully it's soon

I hope so lol x have you got any other offers x
Original post by jade97x
I hope so lol x have you got any other offers x

Noo I'm waiting on john moores and edge hill still:frown: my interviews were last year! Have you? X
Reply 51
Noo I'm waiting on john moores and edge hill still:frown: my interviews were last year! Have you? X

Oh my god you've been waiting ages!! I had my interview in jan! I have an offer from Greenwich and im also waiting to hear back from canterbury but only had my interview in March x I'm sure you'll get in one of them!!:biggrin:
Reply 52

Hi
I'm still waiting on ljmu and edge hill too. The wait is torture isn't it.
Original post by vla10
Hi
I'm still waiting on ljmu and edge hill too. The wait is torture isn't it.

Yeah it's horrible, I know people are being rejected now for edge hill but I'm panicking, all of my friends know what they are doing and where they are going and I just have no idea x
Original post by jade97x
Oh my god you've been waiting ages!! I had my interview in jan! I have an offer from Greenwich and im also waiting to hear back from canterbury but only had my interview in March x I'm sure you'll get in one of them!!:biggrin:

Aww thank you I hope so! Congratulations on your offer I'm sure we will all hear back soon just got to hope for the best x
Reply 55
Yeah it's horrible, I know people are being rejected now for edge hill but I'm panicking, all of my friends know what they are doing and where they are going and I just have no idea x

Yeah I've seen some of the edge hill rejections. Its getting worrying as it's so close now.
Original post by vla10
Yeah I've seen some of the edge hill rejections. Its getting worrying as it's so close now.

I know same, at least no news is good news!
Reply 57
Aww thank you I hope so! Congratulations on your offer I'm sure we will all hear back soon just got to hope for the best x

Aw thank you!!! You too, just taking no news is a good sort of food sign I'm sure we will all hear soon x
Who has heard and how hasn't? I've still not heard!! Not holding out much hope 😢 when were all your interviews mine was in feb :frown: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by becky_worrall
Who has heard and how hasn't? I've still not heard!! Not holding out much hope 😢 when were all your interviews mine was in feb :frown: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was 23/2 and not heard anything yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending