I picked French, History and Geography (Business Studies as a reserve). :smile:

Ah nice :biggrin: we got 4 options when we did ours :holmes:

Original post by AdamCee
I forgot you can study art history :lol:

You get my gist though...

Well, I took art and history as two separate subjects, but yeah :tongue:
I only carried history on to AS though :smile:
Original post by Black Rose
She was doing the work on the dining room table so wasn't exactly detective work :giggle:

Ahh, cheating were you? :wink:
Original post by RXMXXKX
At our school we have until beginning of April to hand it in, but you are allowed to bring it in this Friday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you picking? :h:
Reply 81
Never choose BTEC Product Design, I've put so much work in to it and in still on track for just a Pass

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gingerbread101
Ah nice :biggrin: we got 4 options when we did ours :holmes:

Well, I took art and history as two separate subjects, but yeah :tongue:
I only carried history on to AS though :smile:

What are you picking? :h:

I'm picking
Spanish
Geography
Sports science
Drama( still a bit unsure)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gingerbread101

I don't cheat :angel:
Reply 84
Am I the only person who doesn't hate coursework? I just fly through it.. We had to do an essay of 2000 words and did it in 1 hour (fast typer) just writing what was on my mind and got an 8+ (8a)!
Original post by TIS200
Am I the only person who doesn't hate coursework? I just fly through it.. We had to do an essay of 2000 words and did it in 1 hour (fast typer) just writing what was on my mind and got an 8+ (8a)!

Wow, well done! Have you got any advice as I'm starting my GCSE's next year :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
I only started mine this year but.. Keep your head down, concentrate 70-75% of the time to get a pass (that's what my teacher told me) but i just concentrate all the time now.. Keep on top of homework as it creeps up on you and make your work look neat so it's easy to revise from 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TIS200
I only started mine this year but.. Keep your head down, concentrate 70-75% of the time to get a pass (that's what my teacher told me) but i just concentrate all the time now.. Keep on top of homework as it creeps up on you and make your work look neat so it's easy to revise from 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thank you! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TIS200

The bad news is that you'll be doing the new style GCSEs for some subjects with no coursework. :tongue:
Reply 89
Oh shame, was doing practice coursework in some subjects!
Original post by TIS200

Hate coursework, find it depressing :nothing: How did you do it so quick? :eek: Guessing you planned/wrote a draft beforehand?
Reply 91
I just had a list of criteria, wrote my base text and then filled in the criteria where applicable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
I've been lurking on this thread for a while, but never actually posted lol.
So, hello :smile: I'm Megan, year 9, and finding it alright.
I've picked PE, Drama, Triple Science and History as my options for GCSE:tongue:
I love sports haha and I do athletics, horse riding, judo and dance (ballet and modern :smile: )
Sooo yeah aha
This thread has livened up. :mmm:
You guys. Thank you for welcoming and answering questions. :awesome:

Spoiler

You're welcome! :woo::jumphug:

Original post by TIS200
x

Original post by RXMXXKX
x

Original post by MrMackyTv
x

Hey guys! I'm karmacrunch and welcome to :tsr:! Sorry that I haven't been able say hi earlier! :tongue:

I'm in Year 10 so you can ask me questions that you might have. :yep:
Welcome again! :h:
Original post by Gribby2
Hello Karmacrunch, I am fine. I am excited for GCSE's, however, exams a rather an alarming prospect. Thank you for your support.

You're very welcome! :h: We're all here to help! :yep::tongue:
Original post by mxgxn
I've picked PE, Drama, Triple Science and History as my options for GCSE:tongue:
I love sports haha and I do athletics, horse riding, judo and dance (ballet and modern :smile: )
Sooo yeah aha

Hello Megan! :biggrin: Welcome to :tsr: I'm karmacrunch and in Year 10 so you can ask me any Qs you might have! :tongue:

You do sound very sporty! :yep:
Welcome again! :h:
Original post by mxgxn
Sooo yeah aha

Hi Megan! Great that you're posting! :biggrin: I want to do horse riding :daydreaming: Did ballet for my DofE but didn't really like it much :tongue:

Looking forward to starting GCSE? :smile:
Shameless moderator plug- Any of you bored Year 9 students want to join a TSR Clash of Clans Clan? :colone:

#8LL9CVGY

Chat thread if anyone wants in: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3235821 :awesome:
I've chosen French,Sociology and History.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Upseedasy
I've chosen French,Sociology and History.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looking forward to studying them? :h:

usycool1
x

Oii, usyboo, I can't edit OP, fix it pls? :colonhash:
(edited 9 years ago)
Oii, usyboo, I can't edit OP, fix it pls? :colonhash:

What about a "please"? :colonhash:

What happens when you try?
Original post by usycool1
What about a "please"? :colonhash:

What happens when you try?

:colone:

Seriously though, I've tried editing it for the past few days but each time it's just completely blank. Even in "Go Advanced". Can you fix it, please? :puppyeyes:

Latest