The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by Juice de success
Anyone else going to Trakia in Bulgaria or anyone that goes there that can give me some information about the town/city and quality of life over there

Thank you!

Hey mate I am also thinking of applying to Trakia this year. How are u applying through a agency? If so which one and how much Is it? I thought I was the only one thinking of applying to trakia
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by alfanso
Hey mate I am also thinking of applying to Trakia this year. How are u applying through a agency? If so which one and how much Is it? I thought I was the only one thinking of applying to trakia

Hi there,

I am applying for Trakia University for Oct entry as well. I am going through study medicine agency.

Regards
i heard it starts in september?
Original post by alfanso

hello im also considering to study med in Bulgaria but deciding between Trakia or Plovdiv.. are you from london?
Original post by determineddd
hello im also considering to study med in Bulgaria but deciding between Trakia or Plovdiv.. are you from london?

Yeah im from London, im still considering both. CANT DECIDE :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Hi everyone :smile:

I have been looking into applying to study medicine at Plovdiv also, I currently have highers at B/C grade, a degree in genetics (2.2) and a masters in biomedical science (distinction), Im not sure my grades are good enough to get in (any comments on this would be great). I havent applied in the UK and would prefer to study abroad. Does anyone know how the tuition fees work, can you get a loan? Good luck everyone:smile:
I'm going to Trakia this year
I think it's freshers week end of September and then officially start October!
Reply 8
Hi StudentDrM,

I'm wondering whether or not you applied through an agency? I was thinking of studying vet med in Trakia but I'm trying to sort out finances, etc.. Have you any idea about the cost of living etc.?

Thanks,

Aoife
Cost of living is around £200-250 per month (or at least that's what I've been advised to shoot for) including rent, internet, food, text books etc but Study medicine europe have banners all around their site saying it's possible with £170 per month! You don't have to use an agency if you've got decent enough A levels already...you can apply directly to the uni for a % of the fees an agency will charge but if you're like me however, I did use an agency!
Reply 10
I can recommend Trakia University as a student there.
Last year for first time they revealed Medicine on English

Here in Stara Zagora have allot modern hospitals like Trakia Hospital

I find here some information :
http://www.studymedicineeurope.com/trakia-university-stara-zagora
Video from students who studying there : https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=5V_rX-w13Oc

About Stara Zagora City :
Original post by Juice de success
Anyone else going to Trakia in Bulgaria or anyone that goes there that can give me some information about the town/city and quality of life over there

Thank you!

Hi

Current student at Trakia Uni. The medical school is based within the city and not in the main campus. Its a decent QoL and quite enjoyable so far. feel free to tweet me @muntakimabdal i'll reply faster if you have any questions
Hello,

Considering applying to Trakia to study Medicine I would love to hear from anyone already there doing just that.

The application process seems in depth and a little confusing, any recommendations would be appreciated.

Also I have read that it is now possible to finance fees with a student loan????

Any help, guidance, experiences would be appreciated

Thanks
Original post by muntakimabdal
Hi

Current student at Trakia Uni. The medical school is based within the city and not in the main campus. Its a decent QoL and quite enjoyable so far. feel free to tweet me @muntakimabdal i'll reply faster if you have any questions

Hi, I might be moving there in September to study Veterinary medicine. I would like to know what student life is like and how easy it is for non-Bulgarian English speaking students to fit in/ make etc. very exited but also nervous- I am from South Africa

Latest

Trending

Trending