The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tealover96
Thank you! :smile:
And well done on your offer seems like you really deserved it!

Ah you're so lovely!! I hope you get in too!
Original post by georgiahinch
Ah you're so lovely!! I hope you get in too!

Hi I was wondering if you've heard any details about any post offer days SGUL have?
Does anyone know if the accommodation is first come first served or do medics get guaranteed accommodation?
Guys do we go casual or smart on the taster day?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Athena97
Hi I was wondering if you've heard any details about any post offer days SGUL have?

I know that some guys with earlier offers are going to one on April the 1st, and I emailed Micki Reagan and she said that some student ambassadors will email us after Easter break about more :-)
Original post by Anon12345678
Guys do we go casual or smart on the taster day?

full suit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still haven't heard and my interview was on the 12th Match :s I thought it went a lot better than my Sheffield one (which I got an offer for) so I'm starting to get a little worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just found out I have an interview on the 10th, which seems really late as so many people have offers already! I know no one can tell me anything specific, but does anyone have any general advice on how to prepare for it? My only other interview was panel and I'm quite nervous about the MMI format!
Original post by gracee89
I've just found out I have an interview on the 10th, which seems really late as so many people have offers already! I know no one can tell me anything specific, but does anyone have any general advice on how to prepare for it? My only other interview was panel and I'm quite nervous about the MMI format!

Congrats my interview is on the 16tg and got an invite more than a month ago!!!
What's your UKCAT score btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blissfully

Is it?! thought it would be casual
Original post by beansontoast92
Congrats my interview is on the 16tg and got an invite more than a month ago!!!
What's your UKCAT score btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: 2730. It seems to be shorter notice than most people, but I tend to get really stressed about things like this so I think less time for me to worry is a good thing!
Original post by gracee89
Thanks :smile: 2730. It seems to be shorter notice than most people, but I tend to get really stressed about things like this so I think less time for me to worry is a good thing!

Same with me, I've been given 2 months notice so you can feel my pain hahahh
Goodluck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you could have at least added an exclamation mark or something to make it clear that you're being sarcastic!

I think that was meant to be a sarcastic comment

please please please don't turn up in a full suit.

I'm going smart casual.

Original post by toocoldforuhere
Is it?! thought it would be casual

Original post by hukdealz
you could have at least added an exclamation mark or something to make it clear that you're being sarcastic!

sorry guys i was joking and then I kind of forgot about my comment :tongue:

all the other offer holder's day have been super casual :smile:
sorry guys i was joking and then I kind of forgot about my comment :tongue:

all the other offer holder's day have been super casual :smile:

Casual as in jeans casual right? Sorry guys, I get super worried about dress code
Original post by nikhi123
Casual as in jeans casual right? Sorry guys, I get super worried about dress code

yeah jeans is fine
Original post by nikhi123

Yep I'm coming in jeans
To the people who are going to the offer holder's day, could you kindly find out some information regarding the waiting list. As in when would they start releasing offers and if they have any offers left to give out etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending