The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Uwaiss
Its incredibly hard to stop after growing up through with it through childhood

why would you want to stop what is beautiful, and can be relaxing soothing, therapeutic and fun??
Ive just sinned so much and i need to repent but i just feel like ive been through this loop so many times
(edited 9 years ago)
[video="youtube;Lly10i-UkA0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lly10i-UkA0[/video]
http://www.doamuslims.org/?p=2384

Remember to make du'as for our fellow brothers and sisters
Posted from TSR Mobile
Jzk aki/ukti and all the ummah I pray for all of u and pls pray for me.
The Simple Life Of Prophet Muhammad - Brother Mohammad Hoblos

[video="youtube;-myBft13fto"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-myBft13fto[/video]
Salam!
Been a while since I've posted.
Nothing as changed in the slightest.
How are you all? ;D
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Salam!
How are you all? ;D

Waalaykumassalam. I'm well thanks. How are you?
Original post by Tawheed
I will PM you with the truth, i do not want to start a debate here, but i will reveal to you the muslims who incite secterian hatred (and have glorified Al-qaeda backed groups) and the non-muslims who are giving you advise and have no intentions whatsoever in the prosperity of Islam and muslims, and who themselves believe Allah sw misguides people.

I won't post it here, but give me time , i will also reply to your initial PM.

Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Lol.

hmm

Ash’hab b. Abdul-Azeez said: ‘I asked Imaam Maalik, may Allah have mercy on him, about the Raafidhah and he said: Do not speak to them nor narrate anything from them, for they are dishonest.”’
(edited 9 years ago)
Salam!
How are you all? ;D

wa alakymussalam good alhamdulillah yeah lol same old tsr. i hope all is well with you :smile:
Guys what does Sayyid mean? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Guys what does Sayyid mean? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mr or sir, it could also mean lineage to the prophet pbuh (in somali at least )
Reply 7292
Original post by Al-farhan
Mr or sir, it could also mean lineage to the prophet pbuh (in somali at least )

I remember you, vaguely posting an inspiration islamic video can you link me one? I know that doesn't narrow it down but still :smile:
Original post by kyoti
wa alakymussalam good alhamdulillah yeah lol same old tsr. i hope all is well with you :smile:

It is, thanks for asking. It isn't TSR without the occasional troll threads about Islam. Haha. :biggrin:

Original post by The_K1NG
Waalaykumassalam. I'm well thanks. How are you?

That's good to here. I'm fine. Just stressed. GCSE's and what not. :smile:
It is, thanks for asking. It isn't TSR without the occasional troll threads about Islam. Haha. :biggrin:

good to hear, yeah funnily enough it's the same old people who have way too much time on their hands.
It is possible to get Istikhara wrong ?
Original post by IMBCFC
It is possible to get Istikhara wrong ?

Maybe if you read the incorrect dua?
Original post by HAnwar
Maybe if you read the incorrect dua?

No I read the correct dua, but I didnt understand Istikhara properly however It was me deciding if I should go to a different uni and live out. So I decided to stay at home but the travel there was so stressful and horrible and living at home was awful aswell, families would fight and argue I couldnt do my work at home so I would have to go uni so waste more time travelling, then come home and my brother would be on the computer late night so it prevented me from sleeping properly so we would argue, bearing in mind I had work the next morning. I have also never been so stressed in my whole life I started getting white hairs:eek:.

It was horrible I would cry.:s-smilie:

So it makes me wonder did I interpret Istikhara wrong ? Either that or living out It would be something serious like getting killed.
Istkhara is to seek goodness and as we know are actions ate according to our intentions as long as u keep you're intentions clear and good in nature u can't go wrong as what Allah looks is toward your heart.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending