The Student Room Group

Fashion Journalism CSM and LCF 2015 apllicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Got an interview tooo!! Congratulations to everyone who did, how are you guys preparing for it?
Reply 501
Original post by withlove

That's amazing! :smile:
What are people taking for their portfolio review at csm?
And how do you all think the review will be formatted?
Does anyone have an idea as to when LCF will get back to people that had an interview?
Reply 504
Original post by collettebeckett
Does anyone have an idea as to when LCF will get back to people that had an interview?

Have you had yours yet?
Original post by collettebeckett

I've had the interview and got an offer a week later
Reply 506
Original post by lozzaxharris
I've had the interview and got an offer a week later

How was the interview?
Original post by kkt10
How was the interview?

It went really well, however I was really nervous!
Just called up LCF and they said they've given out offers to successful candidates after interviews. They are waiting for people to make decisions as they have some back up candidates they are holding back on too. Some people have rearranged their interview to Monday next week so should all have a proper decision early next week apparently.

Doesn't fill me with much hope though knowing that they've already given out offers....
Anyone who has a CSM interview - what are you all taking in your portfolio? The specifics on the email have confused me so much :/
Original post by BeatriceT
Anyone who has a CSM interview - what are you all taking in your portfolio? The specifics on the email have confused me so much :/

I'm bringing my art project/book in as they want you to "demonstrate creative development"
Has anyone here received an offer from LCF? Seems strange that no-one has yet....
CSM interview - 8 minutes of intense grilling
Reply 513
Had my interview today at LCF 50/50 of it went bad and well. They asked how politics influences fashion and I panicked.
Hope I managed to save myself ha
Reply 514

What did they ask you?

Oh gosh! What did they ask you?? My interview is tomorrow I'm peterefied
Original post by laurenwoodward
Oh gosh! What did they ask you?? My interview is tomorrow I'm peterefied

I wish I could help you but I can't as I can imagine my experience to be completely different to other candidates. They asked me questions ranging from who's my best friend to which designer comes from Warrington (as I live in Cheshire and the tutor has published a book about Ossie Clark)

All I can say is keep talking, as I found it quite overwhelming and struggled to answer some questions
I wish I could help you but I can't as I can imagine my experience to be completely different to other candidates. They asked me questions ranging from who's my best friend to which designer comes from Warrington (as I live in Cheshire and the tutor has published a book about Ossie Clark)

All I can say is keep talking, as I found it quite overwhelming and struggled to answer some questions

Oh gosh, I'm so nervous now. Were you with other people?
Original post by BeatriceT
Oh gosh, I'm so nervous now. Were you with other people?

That sounds odd! How did your best friend have any relation to being a fashion journalist!?
Original post by laurenwoodward
That sounds odd! How did your best friend have any relation to being a fashion journalist!?

Yes there were others, but the interviews were conducted individually.

No idea! I think they just wanted to know more about myself to be honest

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending