The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Higlet
wahoo! That's awesome news! I'm so happy for you - it was worth the wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by TiramisuGoomba
Congratulations Nesca :smile:

Thank you so much, it was absolutely worth the wait! :smile:
Original post by nesca89
Thank you everybody for your congratulations, I am still in shock. Absolutely can not believe it and the celebrations have already started. I feel drunk with excitement! Can't believe it. I'm so happy, congratulations to all those receiving offers tonight too :smile:

And you were worried you'd be applying for psychology!

so happy for you! You're going to be a speech therapist haha!
Original post by JordanC55
And you were worried you'd be applying for psychology!

so happy for you! You're going to be a speech therapist haha!

Haha I know! I knew as soon as a started writing my personal statement that I'd hear from them though :tongue: teehee. I still seriously can't believe it! Woohooooooooooo! :biggrin:
Original post by nesca89
Thank you everybody for your congratulations, I am still in shock. Absolutely can not believe it and the celebrations have already started. I feel drunk with excitement! Can't believe it. I'm so happy, congratulations to all those receiving offers tonight too :smile:

Congrats, all the waiting paid off!! So happy for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nesca89
Haha I know! I knew as soon as a started writing my personal statement that I'd hear from them though :tongue: teehee. I still seriously can't believe it! Woohooooooooooo! :biggrin:

It was worth the two year wait then!? Did MMU get back to you then?
Original post by nesca89

Congratulations Nesca!! So happy for you!!

And well done to everyone receiving offers :smile:
It was worth the two year wait then!? Did MMU get back to you then?

Definitely worth the wait :smile: they finally got round to making a decision, and the right decision they made I must say :tongue: teehee
Congratulations!! You have waited so patiently and optimistically, well done you! Things always work out for the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HowayGuapa
Congratulations!! You have waited so patiently and optimistically, well done you! Things always work out for the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much :smile: I'm delighted hehe
Original post by nesca89
Thank you so much :smile: I'm delighted hehe

Congrats☺️ so happy for you!!
Are there many more people waiting for offers?

we must be coming to the end of the offers cycle!

by looks of things most people got at least 1 offer so congrats people
Original post by nesca89
I decided I didn't want to move lol. Congratulations on your offer. I have just got one too!!! I absolutely cannot believe it! I'm in shock. I dunno what to do with myself haha

Fab news! Well done :biggrin:. I'm so pleased for you xx

Original post by bfarrar21
I was going to email them tomorrow but I've just got an offer through! I really hope you hear from them soon with some good news! How come you withdrew from two?

Congratulations on your offer :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Don't worry, you're not missing much! We can't choose accommodation till the 7th of May unless your offer is unconditional and that won't happen until we do the nhs forms in like June. So you're not missing much on the accommodation front. :3

Ah thank you! That makes me feel much better!! :smile:
Are there many more people waiting for offers?

we must be coming to the end of the offers cycle!

by looks of things most people got at least 1 offer so congrats people

I'm waiting:frown:! Can't really complain as I only interviewed last week but I still want an answer like yesterday!!!:wink: So pleased that this is all coming to end though!
Original post by JaaySLT
I'm waiting:frown:! Can't really complain as I only interviewed last week but I still want an answer like yesterday!!!:wink: So pleased that this is all coming to end though!

Haha yea I get you completely! It's been such a draining experience! Who are you waiting to hear back from?
Original post by aderyn96
Ah thank you! That makes me feel much better!! :smile:

You gonna firm DMU like?
Haha yea I get you completely! It's been such a draining experience! Who are you waiting to hear back from?

BCU - interviewed last week. I only applied to them so this has been a seriously long process thus far from applying in Nov, to interviewing just now and now....waiting!!
Original post by JaaySLT
BCU - interviewed last week. I only applied to them so this has been a seriously long process thus far from applying in Nov, to interviewing just now and now....waiting!!

Did they give you a time period?
Did they give you a time period?

Kind of, it depended on who you asked really. One tutor said a couple of weeks. Another member of staff said give it 3 weeks before you start panicking lol, so I guess I just have to wait and see!!!
I have just firmed my place with MMU, doesn't feel real! All I need now is a reference from my college.. Does anybody know If I do that through UCAS or just direct to the university?

Quick Reply

Latest