The Student Room Group

Star Plus??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Shafy97
Well, I have to say she is much better looking than Gopi, so yeah she is kinda fit. But there are quite a few more that I find attractive, one example is I****a(divyanka tripathi)from mohabatein

Agreed. What about shagun? No?
Original post by LotusBlue
Used to watch it but Shagun came and spoilt the whole show. :mad:

You still ain't changed. Blimey!

Shagun is the most vile woman i have ever seen. I simply hate her and she is basically making everything even more worse right now.
Reply 82
This is a funny analogy I found in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya:

Lol, that rivalry between Thakurayin (Sumitra) and Pratigya is a classic, you can compare it to Barcelona vs Real Madrid or perhaps Keane vs Viera. I mean both of them hate each other so much that they're polar opposites. I guess Ganga was the third member in the rivalry between Thakurayin (Sumitra) and Pratigya, she became the Atletico Madrid, designated to break the duopoly rivalry. But Ganga had a specific rivalry with Thakurayin (Sumitra),Ganga became an obstacle to Thakurayin a bit like Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid, fighting for the right as the best Madrid team in this case with Thakurayin (Sumitra) and Ganga, fighting for the right of the true Thakurayin. Also you can suggest that Ganga comes from a poor background and Thakurayin (Sumitra) comes from a rich background and we can see that Ganga wants to overthrow the rich Thakurayin. But as we all know the rivalry between Ganga and Thakurayin(Sumitra) is just a minor rivalry, it is nothing compared to the rivalry between Pratigya and Thakurayin (Sumitra), which has been going on since the show started. It is a rivalry between the mother in law and the daughter in law of the family and I'd like to call it the Thakur Classico!
Reply 83
Original post by Radk
Agreed. What about shagun? No?

Shagun is literally one of those materialistic girls you find in America, she's basically a stereotype for them, plus she's a gold digger, she would only a man for his wealth, hence she divorced from Raman and then decided to become Ashok's gf.
Yep. I loved Mahabharat, and now I can't wait for this: [video="youtube;2PgcSw-yURk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PgcSw-yURk[/video]
Original post by Shafy97
Shagun is literally one of those materialistic girls you find in America, she's basically a stereotype for them, plus she's a gold digger, she would only a man for his wealth, hence she divorced from Raman and then decided to become Ashok's gf.

Exactly! And now she is using Ruhi because Raman stopped funding her. That vile woman..
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Yep. I loved Mahabharat, and now I can't wait for this: [video="youtube;2PgcSw-yURk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PgcSw-yURk[/video]

Yup, mythological serials are so much better tbh.
Original post by pagorai
Yup, mythological serials are so much better tbh.

ikr. The music and storylines are so much better than the average "saas-bahu" serials :rolleyes:
ikr. The music and storylines are so much better than the average "saas-bahu" serials :rolleyes:

Who remembers " Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by binarythoughts
Who remembers " Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. Tulsi's husband had to be changed like 10 times :rofl:

Haha true that. The effects for these serials are also getting impressive and the storylines are pretty much predetermined so they cant really extend it unnecessarily like how they do it in the saas-bahu ones. I loved "mahabharat''s opening song. 'Maha bhaa rat..maha bhaa rat". Krishna and Arjun were my favorites.
Original post by pagorai
Haha true that. The effects for these serials are also getting impressive and the storylines are pretty much predetermined so they cant really extend it unnecessarily like how they do it in the saas-bahu ones. I loved "mahabharat''s opening song. 'Maha bhaa rat..maha bhaa rat". Krishna and Arjun were my favorites.

Krishna and Karna were my favourites :redface:

This one? [video="youtube;1a2L9yuE50o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a2L9yuE50o[/video]
Yep. Tulsi's husband had to be changed like 10 times :rofl:

It went on for way too long

I don't like the ridiculously stretched out shows on Star Plus
Krishna and Karna were my favourites :redface:

This one? [video="youtube;1a2L9yuE50o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a2L9yuE50o[/video]

YEAH!!!! oh how can i forget my poor Karna.
Original post by pagorai
Shagun is the most vile woman i have ever seen. I simply hate her and she is basically making everything even more worse right now.

I****a and Raman doe <3 so cute together!

Who remembers " Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi" Posted from TSR Mobile

looool I remember my family were all hooked onto that show. It was soooo stupid yet we watched every episode! :rofl:
Original post by Radk
Well not me but my dad (who's not really into bollywood movies). My dad couldn't sleep so went down to the lobby of our hotel and wanted to ask for some tea. Then this 'european looking girl' comes up and is really nice and helpful because my dad wasn't able to get the attention of the people (he’s disabled). Then later she does some opening ceremony and it turned out that it was katrina kaif!
Oh man that feeling when all that's left is submitting the damn thing :biggrin:. So are you gonna be a pharmacist; they get paid well don't they? (just remember me if you get rich! :wink:)
Yeah fair enough; so do you go clubbing an stuff (I hear that uni social life is really fun :smile:

Lol omg thats so cool haha! I woulda been like "Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg *shrieks*!!!! Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!" :lol:
Yeah i know lol, its such a good feeling known youve done stuff but then waiting to submit it is like torture :/
ehhhh no. Im not gonna be a pharmacist lol. Tbh i dont still know what i wanma be :lol:
BUT if i do get rich ill remember ya pallywally :tongue:

looool I remember my family were all hooked onto that show. It was soooo stupid yet we watched every episode! :rofl:

Pavitra Rishta was like that for my family :biggrin: The last show I watched was probably Parvarish; nice show but way too many episodes
I****a and Raman doe <3 so cute together!

They are my favorite couple. Fire and water. Hahaha its funny how I****a's name is assumed as something offensive here.
Pavitra Rishta was like that for my family :biggrin: The last show I watched was probably Parvarish; nice show but way too many episodes

Not watched either show.. my family are currently hooked onto Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar on Sony.. brilliant storyline.. but has everything in it that any typical Indian drama would have.. :lol:
Original post by pagorai
They are my favorite couple. Fire and water. Hahaha its funny how I****a's name is assumed as something offensive here.

ahahahahha I know its quite funny :lol: Poor I****a heheh

Quick Reply

Latest