Reply 880
Original post by boods8897
Ever? Or just the following year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ever I think, for medicine at least
Reply 881
Original post by KrsnaM
Oh okay thanks then :smile:

I took both an original and any photocopy and they took the photocopy. Better safe than sorry on all!!
Reply 882
what accommodation is best for medics? I've been looking at self catered but that's relatively far from the medical school in comparison to the others...
hi i have an interview next week, but I'm a bit confused about one of the requirements of a "passport photo (signed)" , who is it meant to be signed by? a countersignatory or by myself (self verification)?

I have tried searching for this all over their website and the FAQs because i remember vaguely reading it a few weeks ago, but i can't find where i read it now!

If anybody could answer that, i'd appreciate it :smile:
Original post by Jatt4EVA
hi i have an interview next week, but I'm a bit confused about one of the requirements of a "passport photo (signed)" , who is it meant to be signed by? a countersignatory or by myself (self verification)?

I have tried searching for this all over their website and the FAQs because i remember vaguely reading it a few weeks ago, but i can't find where i read it now!

If anybody could answer that, i'd appreciate it :smile:

I just got my teacher to sign it and that was fine! :smile:
Original post by danni97
I just got my teacher to sign it and that was fine! :smile:

oh that's great, thanks!!
Hey guys, I was just wondering, we've got a minute before each station for the MMI, during this minute, are we briefed about what will happen in the next station?
(edited 9 years ago)
Got an interview on Wednesday, where can I park on campus and how much does it cost? Is it the cripps car park which would be best?
Original post by shneebs1
Got an interview on Wednesday, where can I park on campus and how much does it cost? Is it the cripps car park which would be best?

my dad parked in the QMC carpark, it's a lot closer than any of the campus car parks.
Original post by shneebs1

We used the park and ride from queens drive which is free and stress free as I met some people at the interview who struggled to find somewhere to park. Just a thought :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do I need to bring original copies of anything or can everything be photocopies? Apart from my passport photo obviously
Reply 891
Original post by student028
Do I need to bring original copies of anything or can everything be photocopies? Apart from my passport photo obviously

Bring originals of all, they need to see the photocopy came from originals in your possession I think
I had my interview today when do you expect I would hear back?
Original post by medicinehope
I had my interview today when do you expect I would hear back?

End of this week/beginning of next week hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the email they sent, they said we'd find out in April, but everyone seems to be anticipating the very beginning of April. Did they mention that anywhere? Waiting is the worst lol
They said the first week of April in an email they sent a couple months back
Original post by brbwafflesyay
In the email they sent, they said we'd find out in April, but everyone seems to be anticipating the very beginning of April. Did they mention that anywhere? Waiting is the worst lol

someone rang the admissions team, who said offers would begin to be given out during "the first week of April".

However, the email said all offer will be given out "once all interviews have been conducted". The last day of interviews is Wednesday, 1st April.

As to whether offers will begin coming out Thursday 2nd April or w/c 6th April is anyone's guess.

The wait is excruciating, especially for those of us who's interviews went horrendously (or so I think, the more I think about it).

Ah well, it'll all be worth it in the end.
The longer the wait the more your performance plays on your mind... So frustrating! So glad other people feel the same.

Also would anyone know the stats of those interviews to offers made?
Original post by fingbing
The longer the wait the more your performance plays on your mind... So frustrating! So glad other people feel the same.

Also would anyone know the stats of those interviews to offers made?

It varies:

Applications
received/ interviewed/ Offers made
2012/13 2752 824 517
2013/14 2762 743 379
2014/15 2326 628 465

.... according to Nottingham University reply to Freedom of Information request
good percentage of offers ! Probably next week for the results according to the email sent last month... " In April once the interviews are completed "..
Dont think they are working on it in Easter holidays. Therefore from 7th April onwards ,that is next Tuesday we will know !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending