The Student Room Group

Can't decide where to go!

I have been offered places on the Graphic Design courses at Chelsea College of Art and Design, University of Brighton and Norwich University of the Arts, according to unistats Norwich is the best but I preferred Chelsea and Brighton, if anybody knows any info about the courses that would be great!
Reply 1
Original post by nazhoz
I have been offered places on the Graphic Design courses at Chelsea College of Art and Design, University of Brighton and Norwich University of the Arts, according to unistats Norwich is the best but I preferred Chelsea and Brighton, if anybody knows any info about the courses that would be great!

Chelsea 100 percent , well done for getting in, I know its really tough. You'll get the best experience, creativity, job, basically EVERYTHING there. UAL colleges are really prestigious and will give you the best education. Great creative atmosphere too, but one downfall I would say is you have to work independently a lot and also its very competitive. Have you tried London college of communication ? I think theyre the good for graphic design too.
Original post by nazhoz

Hey,

how was your interview at nua ? Any advice?

thanks
Reply 3
Original post by shimubu
Chelsea 100 percent , well done for getting in, I know its really tough. You'll get the best experience, creativity, job, basically EVERYTHING there. UAL colleges are really prestigious and will give you the best education. Great creative atmosphere too, but one downfall I would say is you have to work independently a lot and also its very competitive. Have you tried London college of communication ? I think theyre the good for graphic design too.

Thank you very much! I think I will go to Chelsea, but yes I have heard that it's very competitive :/ and I wish I had applied to LCC but I can't now as the application deadline was back in January!
Reply 4
Original post by futureStudent015
Hey,

how was your interview at nua ? Any advice?

thanks

Very relaxed, they just got you to talk through your portfolio an ask a few basic questions like why do you want to apply here and stuff, they do the interviews two at a time so there's another person in the room with you having a separate interview so it's not as scary as being completely on your own.
Reply 5
Original post by nazhoz
Thank you very much! I think I will go to Chelsea, but yes I have heard that it's very competitive :/ and I wish I had applied to LCC but I can't now as the application deadline was back in January!

There might be spaces in extra and clearing

Quick Reply

Latest