The Student Room Group

What problems do you currently have?

Scroll to see replies

Eating disorder has gotten worse since moving out for uni. Don't see any end in sight :frown:
1. Realised that my 'best friend' is really just the person I've know the longest and she doesn't actually give a **** about me.
2. I stupidly told the above far too much and I'm so annoyed with myself.
3. I now have nobody.
4. I'm stuck in a dead end town and I'm going to have to save loads to move away, I feel like I'm going to be stuck here all my life because I literally have no money to put aside.
5. In September, I'm going to have to start travelling an hour and a half each way to college (on country roads). I suffer with travel sickness, I'm dreading it.
6. I cannot seem to take my own advice. I know the difference between right and wrong but when it comes to my life I seem to be blinded. I need to take control and not opt for the easy life as much.
7. I have received a birthday card from a relative with a weird message in, something about something/someone coming to get me and to look out, I think. My anxiety has gone through the roof, I want to stay in my house but I need to go to work later.
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
What time did you stay up till?

Did you have to get up for work at 7 like me :ahee:

Sorry about your nightmare :hugs:

Like .. half 2 or something.:sigh: That's REALLY late for me :emo:

No, 7:30 :u:

I dreamed that I suffocated my own rabbits for no particular reason and then had to hide it from everyone. :frown:
Original post by Maid Marian

I dreamed that I suffocated my own rabbits for no particular reason and then had to hide it from everyone. :frown:

Owch I thought me going to bed at 12:30 was bad, at least you didn't oversleep because you forgot to change the time on your alarm clock :emo:

Lucky :tongue:

:lolwut: Dreams can be so weird sometimes... I've had a lot worse... I'm sure you had a reason for killing those rabbits on your dream :yep: I be they were possessed :K:
Original post by T.I.P
1.Im a hypochondriac
2.My GF is pregnant with our second child
3. I hate my minimum wage job.
4. I dont have a drivers licence
5. Not very smart academically
6. Trying to break into IT but cant get to grips with my studies etc.
7. Going bald
8. Sleep pattern ****edup

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bit worrying that your future child is a problem...
Original post by WillChapman
Bit worrying that your future child is a problem...

Exactly what I was wondering!
Original post by ForgettingWhatsername
I'm sure you've done more with your life already than you imagine. I know loads of people who are 24 and haven't worked a day in their life.

I totally feel you though, I hope things get better for you! :console:

My work life is brilliant, most people who've been out of uni for a year would kill for a job and a CV as good as mine.

Personal life has always been a complete and utter train wreck though :sad:
1) my girlfriend broke her arm (but is pretty much recovered now :smile: )
2) I'm too immature to drive so I haven't even attempted getting a Licence
3) I'm having difficulties trying to find anything to mention. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
1) I have a horrible streaming head cold
2) My kids are driving me nuts
3) It's my 10 year anniversary on Thursday and we're too broke to really do anything
4) I'm overweight quite significantly, having gained 3 stone in less than a year, but instead of trying to diet I just want to drink cans of Monster and eat kebabs
5) I am taking part in an author's panel on Saturday and I'm scared because I suffer from chronic blushing
1) I'm in love with my flatmate who is also one of my best friends and is also the same gender as me.
2) I have a lot of revision to do.
1. Friendship problems
2. Need to stop procrastinating
3. Wish I would stop crushing on people so easily
4. FOR **** SAKE WHY DO I ALWAYS CRUSH ON TEACHERS?!!?!
5. Also need to learn not to give a ****
6. I need to get motivated and revise hardcore for my exams
Original post by T.I.P

3. I hate my minimum wage job.

7. Going bald

Posted from TSR Mobile

3. You wasted your time in high school now u paying for it

7. Your girlfriend is going to leave you. U must marry her before she does. Cos once she leaves u wont attract anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 132
Original post by AsandaLFC
3. You wasted your time in high school now u paying for it

7. Your girlfriend is going to leave you. U must marry her before she does. Cos once she leaves u wont attract anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clearly you didn't even attend high school as you can't spell basic words.

Posted from TSR Mobile
erm:

- i want to leave home
- i want to have some more money
- i want to go on holiday
- i want a middle-aged milf to see and **** regularly. sounds odd, but meh...

but then these aren't major problems, so meh...
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
1) I have a horrible streaming head cold
2) My kids are driving me nuts
3) It's my 10 year anniversary on Thursday and we're too broke to really do anything
4) I'm overweight quite significantly, having gained 3 stone in less than a year, but instead of trying to diet I just want to drink cans of Monster and eat kebabs
5) I am taking part in an author's panel on Saturday and I'm scared because I suffer from chronic blushing

Solutions.

1) Go for a cycle, drink some lemsip if you got some if not get some lemons, ginger and hot water.
2) Go for a cycle, release some tension, try go up some hills too so you feel it in the legs.
3) Play board games?
4) I love monster. :sogood: but go for a cycle and lay off the kebab. Have a pasta instead, you can whip a good pasta with some onions/garlic/ginger/tomato etc.
5) Practise, also go for a cycle, if you get chronic blushing and you are scared that may happen at the wrong moment just use makeup which will have natural blusher.

Moral of the story, cycling is good for you.
Can't take the capitalist terrorism out of my head.
Original post by jam277
Solutions.

1) Go for a cycle, drink some lemsip if you got some if not get some lemons, ginger and hot water.
2) Go for a cycle, release some tension, try go up some hills too so you feel it in the legs.
3) Play board games?
4) I love monster. :sogood: but go for a cycle and lay off the kebab. Have a pasta instead, you can whip a good pasta with some onions/garlic/ginger/tomato etc.
5) Practise, also go for a cycle, if you get chronic blushing and you are scared that may happen at the wrong moment just use makeup which will have natural blusher.

Moral of the story, cycling is good for you.

Lovely in theory but I don't have a bike lol
Lovely in theory but I don't have a bike lol

Change the word cycle to run.
Original post by jam277
Change the word cycle to run.

I have a chest infection, I can hardly breathe. I think I'll pass.
Original post by Maid Marian

I get dreams where I accidentally slam the door on my old cat and her front legs fall off :s-smilie:

Once you start it just crated a cascading chain reaction. You go red due to the embarrassment of going red :rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest