The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Nurse has forgotten about me :bawling:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

:console: Sure she won't have done, she might be tied up with someone else but hopefully will get back to you soon :hugs: I'm around if you want a distraction/someone to talk to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=furryface12]:console: Sure she won't have done, she might be tied up with someone else but hopefully will get back to you soon :hugs: I'm around if you want a distraction/someone to talk to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. It's OK, just whinging and feeling left out in the lurch. I wouldn't wanna trigger you :no:
Thanks. It's OK, just whinging and feeling left out in the lurch. I wouldn't wanna trigger you :no:

Can understand that :frown::console: You won't trigger me though, so up to you :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Earliest counselling appt available is in like 5 weeks :sad:
Original post by moment of truth
Earliest counselling appt available is in like 5 weeks :sad:

:frown: :console: :hugs:
It's 2.30 and I have not accomplished anything except for crying and hiding in bed and feeling like a failure regardless of how far behind I already am on revision. Everything feels overwhelming :frown: *panics for the millionth time today*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheStoryteller
It's 2.30 and I have not accomplished anything except for crying and hiding in bed and feeling like a failure regardless of how far behind I already am on revision. Everything feels overwhelming :frown: *panics for the millionth time today*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try being kind to yourself - break it down into baby steps :hugs:
Kinda freaking out. Not sure whats real or not

Sat in the bathroom and through the vent can hear faint voices but not sure i can actually hear them or its brain noises. Iv never heard this before :s-smilie:

Also had a redic triggering/confusing/very real dream just now :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you call her?
:frown: :console: :hugs:

It's annoying, but nothing I can do. :hugs:

How you doing? :hugs:
Original post by PandaWho
Kinda freaking out. Not sure whats real or not

Sat in the bathroom and through the vent can hear faint voices but not sure i can actually hear them or its brain noises. Iv never heard this before :s-smilie:

Also had a redic triggering/confusing/very real dream just now :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: Lurking on Facebook if talking might help. Not entirely lucid though, just to warn you :s-smilie:

Original post by Noodlzzz
Could you call her?

I'm fed up of chasing people in my hospital trying to get them to take notice of the fact I'm in a crisis. If she can't be bothered to phone, then that's that :dontknow:

Original post by moment of truth
It's annoying, but nothing I can do. :hugs:

How you doing? :hugs:

Not v well - see above
Been a while since I've been in here -- haven't been on TSR much at all over the last few months. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing and stuff and let y'all know that I'm doing okay. Got some counselling at long last and new antidepressants and it seems to be going okay.

Massive hugs to anyone who needs them right now.
:jumphug: Lurking on Facebook if talking might help. Not entirely lucid though, just to warn you :s-smilie:

I'm fed up of chasing people in my hospital trying to get them to take notice of the fact I'm in a crisis. If she can't be bothered to phone, then that's that :dontknow:

Not v well - see above

Thanks hun just very confused with all my thoughts right now. Boyfriends too tired and hes going out later so dont want to worry him

Hope your ok :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nurse just phoned

Original post by PandaWho
Thanks hun just very confused with all my thoughts right now. Boyfriends too tired and hes going out later so dont want to worry him

Hope your ok :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:penguinhug:
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe
Been a while since I've been in here -- haven't been on TSR much at all over the last few months. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing and stuff and let y'all know that I'm doing okay. Got some counselling at long last and new antidepressants and it seems to be going okay.

Massive hugs to anyone who needs them right now.

Hey! I think we used to speak quite a bit! What have you been up too? :smile:
Nurse just phoned

:penguinhug:

What happened? :hugs:
Original post by Noodlzzz
What happened? :hugs:

Nothing much - she can't see me til 13th April due to being on leave :frown: But she said to keep working with the Crisis Line and duty nurses if/as necessary and to hold on and keep taking my meds.

Not necessarily feeling much better but at least she did phone :redface:
Nothing much - she can't see me til 13th April due to being on leave :frown: But she said to keep working with the Crisis Line and duty nurses if/as necessary and to hold on and keep taking my meds.

Not necessarily feeling much better but at least she did phone :redface:

:lovehug:
Original post by ScaryScience
:lovehug:

:colondollar: :fan: :lovehug:

You OK, sweetie? Sorry I'm being rubbish atm :frown:

Latest