The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by ranelagh75
Ha ha ha no problem :smile:

I have no idea when offers will start coming out. I personally would be really surprised if they did anything before Easter. I reckon that things will start lighting up from the Tuesday of next week (the Tuesday after Easter) onwards, but this is literally just a guess.

The worst part is when people start posting "OFFER! OFFER!" and you're sitting there thinking "OMG. I haven't heard anything." and then you check your email compulsively every ten seconds for the next three weeks. Not that that person was me or anything :biggrin:

Currently doing that for Dundee since they've started releasing offers... Not even wanting to go there - got an unconditional for a preferred uni. Hasn't stopped me wasting the last 4 hours refreshing emails though!
Original post by am1992
Currently doing that for Dundee since they've started releasing offers... Not even wanting to go there - got an unconditional for a preferred uni. Hasn't stopped me wasting the last 4 hours refreshing emails though!

It's always nice to be wanted!
Reply 722
Original post by MJK91
It's always nice to be wanted!

Not gonna lie, it's a good feeling! Your time's coming though, you seemed far better prepped pre-interview than I was so I'm sure you nailed it, despite your protests otherwise!
Original post by am1992
Not gonna lie, it's a good feeling! Your time's coming though, you seemed far better prepped pre-interview than I was so I'm sure you nailed it, despite your protests otherwise!

Haha did I feck, must have been the nerves affecting your observations! Fingers crossed you're right though :P
You know, I was in forgetful bliss till I came on here... At least I work nights so if I don't have an email when I wake up, it's not today :P couldn't stand the email checking 20 times a day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LostInYourMusic
You know, I was in forgetful bliss till I came on here... At least I work nights so if I don't have an email when I wake up, it's not today :P couldn't stand the email checking 20 times a day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least you have the Toon 5 year! Could be much worse :smile: Fingers crossed on Warwick though! I keep dreaming about it and then waking up and realising I'm likely to be a failure again :P
Original post by MJK91
At least you have the Toon 5 year! Could be much worse :smile: Fingers crossed on Warwick though! I keep dreaming about it and then waking up and realising I'm likely to be a failure again :P

I know, but Warwick is the dream! Close to home, not paying 36 grand for the degree, and year of people my own age. Plus, hopefully, some awesome classmates! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 727
I asked the admissions office whether they will release offers or rejections first, they said that offers will go out at approximately the same time as rejections and the initial burst will last a few days. They also said that the earliest they were expecting to release was after Easter, they hinted it would likely be even later (week of the 13th). Hope this helps.
Original post by steveab
I asked the admissions office whether they will release offers or rejections first, they said that offers will go out at approximately the same time as rejections and the initial burst will last a few days. They also said that the earliest they were expecting to release was after Easter, they hinted it would likely be even later (week of the 13th). Hope this helps.

Warwick, y u b so cruel. 13th is so far away!
Original post by steveab

... Of course the one week I'm on holiday in the back end of nowhere with no Internet. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 730
Lol they said exactly the same thing last year look at this page on the thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2445427&page=71

They confirmed it would be two weeks on first of April and then offers and rejections came out next day ....
Reply 731
The wait is absolutely KILLING me!!! Anyone have an inkling we could hear tomorrow? It's technically April!!!
Reply 732
1st of april guys! Let the constant checking and refreshing of emails begin 😂
Original post by danisk
1st of april guys! Let the constant checking and refreshing of emails begin

Do you think they're mean enough to play April Fools' on us?
Reply 734
Haha no they won't but I think that's why offers won't go out today. Really wish they would though I can't wait any longer !!!!!!
Reply 735
Original post by MJK91
Do you think they're mean enough to play April Fools' on us?

Think theres more of a chance of someone april fooling us on here 😂😂
Original post by danisk
Think theres more of a chance of someone april fooling us on here

OFFER!!!!

Haha. Oh god it's funny because it's never going to happen... :frown:
Reply 737
I think I had a very minor cardiac arrest!!!!
Reply 738
Original post by Kateg7
I think I had a very minor cardiac arrest!!!!

Same here.
Reply 739
Original post by bms2015
Same here.

It also doesn't help that every time someone comments on here I get an email! I'm a bag of nerves!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending