The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

On my way to A&E :cry2: Hoping I can avoid an admission...
Original post by bullettheory

:hugs: Wishing you all the best bullettheory!

Best of luck. Keep us updated :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:colondollar: :fan: :lovehug:

You OK, sweetie? Sorry I'm being rubbish atm :frown:

Hey, in no way are you being rubbish at all :no: I really wish I could do more to help - please text/call/message at any time you need, don't want to force myself on you but honestly if it would help then I am here for you :lovehug:

Really hoping they can help, keep in touch :hugs:
I'm sitting in the sixth form study and there's about 150 other students there, and I've never felt so alone. And I know I'm alone, and the realisation is hurting my chest and making it hard to breathe.

Gods, this is useless. I'm useless.
friend wants me to phonet he crisis line but i really dont see the ppoint bc i'm a waste of time. she even went through the hassle of phoning my cmht to get the number. just dont get why im a waste of time useless

feel so far away whats the point in anything anyway
Thought I had found someone different to everyone else that I could trust. Granted was on the internet, but he genuinley seemed to care.

Found out today he has faked emails from the manager at my doctors practice, telling me all kinds of things about how they will support me. That my GP will be seeing me all through CBT, however often I need

So there was me feeling ok, knowing support is there. And all along its actually being faked

I feel right down tonight, like i can' trust anyone 😞

Doctors appointment tomorrow and I felt great going in there like they really want to help and stuff, and its fake. 😞

I fall for everything. I am an idiot.
Problem is, its not just this guy off the internet. My own brother has told me things to keep me happy. And in the end doing that just makes me feel worse more of a mug. Can't trust anyone. But I like to trust everyone and then it all just hits me in the face

I don't know who genuinley waNts to help me these days

:jumphug: Hang on in there hun. Hoping you feel better and soon :penguinhug:

Original post by ScaryScience
Hey, in no way are you being rubbish at all :no: I really wish I could do more to help - please text/call/message at any time you need, don't want to force myself on you but honestly if it would help then I am here for you :lovehug:

Thanks lovely, I really appreciate that. Don't think there's anything anyone can do though. Ideally I would go and see my priest but this is his busiest two weeks of the year and the last thing he needs is me showing up and wailing at him about E and how the universe is conspiring against me :emo:

Original post by CescaD96
I'm sitting in the sixth form study and there's about 150 other students there, and I've never felt so alone. And I know I'm alone, and the realisation is hurting my chest and making it hard to breathe.

Gods, this is useless. I'm useless.

Not useless at all :penguinhug:

Original post by Pathway
friend wants me to phonet he crisis line but i really dont see the ppoint bc i'm a waste of time. she even went through the hassle of phoning my cmht to get the number. just dont get why im a waste of time useless

feel so far away whats the point in anything anyway

That sounds like a good friend - she did the right thing :smile: If you're feeling at risk even slightly, maybe you should phone them? It's a lottery as to who you get and how helpful they are but sometimes just knowing someone is there to listen to you can help :hugs:

Original post by Scott_Maslen_Fan
Thought I had found someone different to everyone else that I could trust. Granted was on the internet, but he genuinley seemed to care.

Found out today he has faked emails from the manager at my doctors practice, telling me all kinds of things about how they will support me. That my GP will be seeing me all through CBT, however often I need

So there was me feeling ok, knowing support is there. And all along its actually being faked

I feel right down tonight, like i can' trust anyone

Doctors appointment tomorrow and I felt great going in there like they really want to help and stuff, and its fake.

I fall for everything. I am an idiot.

:jumphug:
:jumphug: Hang on in there hun. Hoping you feel better and soon :penguinhug:

Thanks lovely, I really appreciate that. Don't think there's anything anyone can do though. Ideally I would go and see my priest but this is his busiest two weeks of the year and the last thing he needs is me showing up and wailing at him about E and how the universe is conspiring against me :emo:

Not useless at all :penguinhug:

That sounds like a good friend - she did the right thing :smile: If you're feeling at risk even slightly, maybe you should phone them? It's a lottery as to who you get and how helpful they are but sometimes just knowing someone is there to listen to you can help :hugs:

:jumphug:

Are you sure that it is completely out of the question? Of course I can appreciate that it is a very busy time of year for him, but do you not think your priest could spare half an hour at some point? It sounds like it might be of real benefit to you at the moment, and I can't imagine him turning you away? :lovehug:

just dont know think other people deeserve help more than me bevause im a horrible perrson.

i phoned anywya bc she was getting worried and they didnt pick up so left name/nnumber

still havent phoned me back
Original post by ScaryScience
Are you sure that it is completely out of the question? Of course I can appreciate that it is a very busy time of year for him, but do you not think your priest could spare half an hour at some point? It sounds like it might be of real benefit to you at the moment, and I can't imagine him turning you away? :lovehug:

I'm too scared to ask in case he shouts at me or gets cross that I asked. (He wouldn't but voices say he would) :frown:

Original post by Pathway
just dont know think other people deeserve help more than me bevause im a horrible perrson.

i phoned anywya bc she was getting worried and they didnt pick up so left name/nnumber

still havent phoned me back

Not a horrible person in the slightest :hugs: Hope they phone you back soon :console:
I'm too scared to ask in case he shouts at me or gets cross that I asked. (He wouldn't but voices say he would) :frown:

Not a horrible person in the slightest :hugs: Hope they phone you back soon :console:

:hugs: i think maybe challenge thee voices if at all possible? sorry dont know if thats useful

i am i just bailed on seeing friend in hospital tomorrow now everyone hates me
slept all day, moved therapy appointment & missed another meeting, another day ruined by my sleep pattern & my patheticness. sigh.
Original post by lauraaaaa
Hey! I think we used to speak quite a bit! What have you been up too? :smile:

Yoooo yeah we did :biggrin:
I've been working in a primary school as a classroom assistant this year bc of all the uni **** that didn't work out so yeah. it's the best thing I ever did tbh like I really enjoy going in to see the kids every day. making me rethink career plans and stuff tbh??? but yeah rally good.

How've you been?

Good luck lovely. :hugs:
meh just reminded me of ohw much a waste of air i am
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: i think maybe challenge thee voices if at all possible? sorry dont know if thats useful

i am i just bailed on seeing friend in hospital tomorrow now everyone hates me

Not horrible and not a waste of air. It's not your fault you're not well enough to go and see your friend in hospital :nah:

Yeah, I might drop him another text and just hope he doesn't end up hating me :erm:
Not horrible and not a waste of air. It's not your fault you're not well enough to go and see your friend in hospital :nah:

Yeah, I might drop him another text and just hope he doesn't end up hating me :erm:

crisis line person just was useless. i dunno maybe i am making a mountain out of a molehill

im sure he wont p:hugs:

Latest