The Student Room Group

Star Plus??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pagorai
haha i meant it the sensible, solemn way idk like they say "Kitna sober dikta hei" or am i wrong out here? haha idk

Hahah to me that just translates to: They don't look drunk :s. I'm probably wrong though haha
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Hahah to me that just translates to: They don't look drunk :s. I'm probably wrong though haha

I know. I didnt realise that until you pointed it out. However it has two meanings. It also means serious, sensible , solemn.
Original post by pagorai
I know. I didnt realise that until you pointed it out. However it has two meanings. It also means serious, sensible , solemn.

Ah gotcha! Didn't realise that, thanks hahaa
Ah gotcha! Didn't realise that, thanks hahaa

You're welcome
Original post by Shafy97
Yeah I agree, the quality has declined a lot this year. The last good drama I can recall is Ek Hasina Thi, that was the best one from last year. I still can't believe that dramas like Saathiya and Yeh Rishta still exist, they're absolute ****e, they've been going on for too long now.

Ikr. YRKKH is just about petty things. "Omg, Naksh fell over!" or "Get them married!"...wtf.
Everytime Simar cries in sasural simar ka (yes, i know it's on colors) i just want to punch her in the face.
What an ****in' damsel in distress.
What's with the track that just finished? A snake shapshifter...really. The graphics are something you would get on a sega mega drive.
Original post by I Procrastinate
Everytime Simar cries in sasural simar ka (yes, i know it's on colors) i just want to punch her in the face.
What an ****in' damsel in distress.
What's with the track that just finished? A snake shapshifter...really. The graphics are something you would get on a sega mega drive.

:biggrin: haha ikr. Whoever wrote that bull**** plot needs to be fired.
Original post by pagorai
:biggrin: haha ikr. Whoever wrote that bull**** plot needs to be fired.

I'm surprised it's not Ekta Kapoor. :teehee:
I'm surprised it's not Ekta Kapoor. :teehee:

haha:biggrin::biggrin: although she killed and reincarnated people more than God himself, i do not remember any of her script as bull**** as this one!
Original post by pagorai
haha:biggrin::biggrin: although she killed and reincarnated people more than God himself, i do not remember any of her script as bull**** as this one!

Lol, the amount of times that has happened!:facepalm: Maybe, you're right. Let's not forget that Ekta Kapoor's KumKum (:teehee:) Bhaghya-that show has the same story line since it began.
Lol, the amount of times that has happened!:facepalm: Maybe, you're right. Let's not forget that Ekta Kapoor's KumKum (:teehee:) Bhaghya-that show has the same story line since it began.

haha i guess. I didnt really watch those serials. i can remember watching Kasauti zindagi ki, saraswati chandra, mahabharat, Ek hasina thi and others. i am watching ye hei mohabbatein and sathiya. But the amount of time people died and came back in kasauti zindagi ki, i was done with Ekta kapoor.
Original post by pagorai
haha i guess. I didnt really watch those serials. i can remember watching Kasauti zindagi ki, saraswati chandra, mahabharat, Ek hasina thi and others. i am watching ye hei mohabbatein and sathiya. But the amount of time people died and came back in kasauti zindagi ki, i was done with Ekta kapoor.

Haha, i don't blame ya.
saraswatichandra was great at the beginning :pierre:, but then it got boring so i stopped watching it.
Kasauti zindagi ki was alright, i can hardly remember it. That's Ekta for ya. Even though i complain i can't stop watching it!
Don't you watch suhani si ek ladki?:eek:
Haha, i don't blame ya.
saraswatichandra was great at the beginning :pierre:, but then it got boring so i stopped watching it.
Kasauti zindagi ki was alright, i can hardly remember it. That's Ekta for ya. Even though i complain i can't stop watching it!
Don't you watch suhani si ek ladki?:eek:

Kasauti zindagi ki is like the first hindi serial our family watched. Saraswatichandra was so promising at the beginning and it got so bad, i didnt even liked it anymore.
Ikr, i watch "Sathiya" and in my opinion, it is soo bad and boring and extended yet i still watch it.
I dont watch suhani si ek ladki but sometimes i do watch it here and there. I kinda know the main plot though.
Reply 133
Does anyone remember Tere Liye by Ekta Kapoor? It had the characters Anurag and Taani. It started in 2010 but finished abruptly in 2011, due to poor ratings compared to the same slot of shows on rival channels. However compared to the other Star Plus dramas it was had far higher ratings. So this suggest that the show had a lot of potential.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Shafy97
Does anyone remember Tere Liye by Ekta Kapoor? It had the characters Anurag and Taani. It started in 2010 but finished abruptly in 2011, due to poor ratings. However compared to the other Star Plus dramas it was had far higher ratings. So this suggest that the show had a lot of potential.

I know that serial. I thought Tani was so pretty.
Reply 135
Original post by pagorai
I know that serial. I thought Tani was so pretty.

I think the guy who played Anurag was Harshad Chopra and he was in Kis desh mein meera dil as well.
Original post by Shafy97
I think the guy who played Anurag was Harshad Chopra and he was in Kis desh mein meera dil as well.

Yup. He has vanished though. Where is he?
Reply 137
[QUOTE="pagorai;54713527"]Yup. He has vanished though. Where is he?[/QUOTE
I don't know tbh
I'm Indian, even though my bars don't show it :wink: My parents watch ALL of the shows, I'm not even joking, it's sad. I do watch that show because you know, I love me some really bad drama. Do you watch it also?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They do cause your bars are very spicy,too hot for them to handle!
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

They do cause your bars are very spicy,too hot for them to handle!

Hahaha yes kadak!

Quick Reply

Latest