Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by Marcus_Musik7
Yeah true haha and would you recommend getting a job and working on a Saturday? Or Saturday and Sunday? Oh gosh you and me both haha I just ordered a pair of shoes today as well when I'm supposed to be saving for uni haha ah dope haha I can't wait to check it out then, you'll have to tell me where to go and when :P haha yeah that would be sweet haha I doubt I'll go out loads while I'm there but I defiantly will haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, parham is cheaper but it depends how much finance you get, but every little bit helps I guess. So it wouldn't hurt to try, just makes it difficult over xmas and Easter etc. I'm attempting it haha! Oh dear, I'm in my overdraft and I'm meant to be saving 🙈🙈. Ah my pleasure :wink:. You say this now, you'll be going out weekly when you're there, trust me! I had never been clubbing before uni the first time and then started going 3 times a week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Danni_079
Hmm, parham is cheaper but it depends how much finance you get, but every little bit helps I guess. So it wouldn't hurt to try, just makes it difficult over xmas and Easter etc. I'm attempting it haha! Oh dear, I'm in my overdraft and I'm meant to be saving 🙈🙈. Ah my pleasure :wink:. You say this now, you'll be going out weekly when you're there, trust me! I had never been clubbing before uni the first time and then started going 3 times a week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's true, I'll look for one and see what happens, working like crazy now anyway to give myself some money to have if I need it at uni anyway haha and yeah I can imagine. Oh no haha, tbh I opened my student bank account but still need to go and put/open my overdraft on it 😮 oh damn haha looks like I better get prepared for going out then :wink: haha I'm buzzing to see why freshers is going to be like haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 322
I know! Haha, but I guess it's all part of it :smile:. Oh definitely, if I get a job around here soon I can keep it at uni too. Me too, my bank account must hate me tbh! Oh my god it's amazing in Canterbury, I know where to go and on what nights haha! I'm hoping I have flatmates that enjoy going out! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think we need to be flat mates then!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 323
Yeah that's true, I'll look for one and see what happens, working like crazy now anyway to give myself some money to have if I need it at uni anyway haha and yeah I can imagine. Oh no haha, tbh I opened my student bank account but still need to go and put/open my overdraft on it 😮 oh damn haha looks like I better get prepared for going out then :wink: haha I'm buzzing to see why freshers is going to be like haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that's a wise idea, I'm trying to do the same but I only work 4 hours a week at Ralph Lauren, so it's not happening! Oh no haha, get one for £500, it's a safe amount each term as a student! Freshers is brilliant, the SU do events every night but try and venture to the other clubs rather than just the SU as its not that great for clubbing in there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 324
Original post by Jams97
Think we need to be flat mates then!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha woo you're a party one then? Do you have facebook? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha that's a wise idea, I'm trying to do the same but I only work 4 hours a week at Ralph Lauren, so it's not happening! Oh no haha, get one for £500, it's a safe amount each term as a student! Freshers is brilliant, the SU do events every night but try and venture to the other clubs rather than just the SU as its not that great for clubbing in there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah haha, ahh no, can you ask for extra hours or anything? And ok cool cool, I'll look into it hehe and thanks for the heads up haha, think your gonna have to defiantly show me when I'm in Canterbury :P haha you got Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 326
Yeah haha, ahh no, can you ask for extra hours or anything? And ok cool cool, I'll look into it hehe and thanks for the heads up haha, think your gonna have to defiantly show me when I'm in Canterbury :P haha you got Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully once Easter is done with there will be some overtime :smile:. Ah I will! Yeah Danni Jones, add me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully once Easter is done with there will be some overtime :smile:. Ah I will! Yeah Danni Jones, add me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh ok and yeah defiantly, there should be some more hours :smile: normally is after Easter I think with work and stuff :smile: awesome haha I look forward to it! Ok cool I'll add you now hehe :smile: do you play any sports or anything at uni or do you know what it's like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 328
Ahh ok and yeah defiantly, there should be some more hours :smile: normally is after Easter I think with work and stuff :smile: awesome haha I look forward to it! Ok cool I'll add you now hehe :smile: do you play any sports or anything at uni or do you know what it's like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so! Haha cool, I'll accept when I see it :P I'm not at uni, I did a year and dropped out so starting again. But there's so many sports and societies, depends what you're into? :smile: look on the SU website, it lists them all. They have varsity every year with Kent uni as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope so! Haha cool, I'll accept when I see it :P I'm not at uni, I did a year and dropped out so starting again. But there's so many sports and societies, depends what you're into? :smile: look on the SU website, it lists them all. They have varsity every year with Kent uni as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok cool :smile: I think found you haha an ahh thats fair enough, least you'll know a how to get around Canterbury better than most of us new guys ;P haha and god errr American football, Athletics, Basketball haha I love sports and yeah I heard about that when I went up there in February, might give it a try :smile: I will do hehe, why am I getting more and more excited about uni haha its crazy :P
Reply 330
ok cool :smile: I think found you haha an ahh thats fair enough, least you'll know a how to get around Canterbury better than most of us new guys ;P haha and god errr American football, Athletics, Basketball haha I love sports and yeah I heard about that when I went up there in February, might give it a try :smile: I will do hehe, why am I getting more and more excited about uni haha its crazy :P

Haha very true! I know the best places for everything :wink:. Ah Canterbury has all of those I think! Need to check haha! I love basketball, football and dance :smile:. Me too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha very true! I know the best places for everything :wink:. Ah Canterbury has all of those I think! Need to check haha! I love basketball, football and dance :smile:. Me too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh really? I'll hold you to that then :wink: haha I kid but awesome haha I could play basketball everyday, it's such a good sport haha football is good too, both kinds :smile: dance is pretty dope also hehe, think talking about it gets us crazy excited haha :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 332
Haha woo you're a party one then? Do you have facebook? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 333

Just seen your name, I'll add you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 334
Original post by Jams97
Just seen your name, I'll add you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha love nights out! Okay cool :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 335
I got a conditional offer for early childhood studies at Canterbury
Reply 336
Original post by uhejwkh

Congrats! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by uhejwkh

Hey, Congrats :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an unconditional for diagnostic radiography this September Canterbury. Is anyone else studying radiography this September in Canterbury?
Reply 339
Hi I'm reletivley new to Student Room, I have a Conditional offer to study performing arts : D I'm really exited to begin here in September and meet you guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending