The Student Room Group

Fashion Journalism CSM and LCF 2015 apllicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lozzaxharris
Yes there were others, but the interviews were conducted individually.

No idea! I think they just wanted to know more about myself to be honest

Did you have to complete a analysis of of a photo ?
Hiya!! I had an interview at CSM today too and found it very intense and bewildering, they asked so many questions and before I could even think of an answer they would ask another question?! Not expecting an offer if I'm honest, really upset because I've had my heart set on CSM for so long. Does anyone know when we will hear back?
Original post by laurenwoodward
Did you have to complete a analysis of of a photo ?

No, they barely even looked my portfolio? Just flicked through it as they asked other questions :s-smilie:
Had my lcf interview yesterday and i was so nervous i felt like i was just rambling! They didn't give too much away however so i'm really unsure as to how i did
Just got an email to say I haven't been successful with doing fashion journalism at LCF but apparently they feel my application fits another course and there going to get back to me has anyone else had this?
The only way my interview with CSM could have gone any better if I was shot in the heart, worst experience of my life.
Original post by withlove
The only way my interview with CSM could have gone any better if I was shot in the heart, worst experience of my life.

Mine was atrocious. Yours was today wasn't it? I went first, it's Alexandra, pink coat, came out looking like I was about to cry. Haha!
Oh yeah, to anybody who had their CSM interview today, this is Alexandra - I prefer to go by my middle name (Beatrice) so that's why I didn't match up. Haha, I was first and came out looking like death on legs! :-)
Hello girls! I read almost all the 27 pages of this topic, I'm Paola, two days ago I had my interview with LCF and today I recieved the answer, I'm in! I can hardly wait to meet all of you there!
Original post by BeatriceT
Oh yeah, to anybody who had their CSM interview today, this is Alexandra - I prefer to go by my middle name (Beatrice) so that's why I didn't match up. Haha, I was first and came out looking like death on legs! :-)

I don't suppose they told you when we'd hear back from them? I completely forgot to ask at the end of my interview!
Original post by ellieh123
I don't suppose they told you when we'd hear back from them? I completely forgot to ask at the end of my interview!

I totally forgot. I was so nervous after I couldn't think straight!
firmed my lcf offer this morning can't wait!!! we should start a facebook group or something
Reply 532
Original post by paolagiusti
Hello girls! I read almost all the 27 pages of this topic, I'm Paola, two days ago I had my interview with LCF and today I recieved the answer, I'm in! I can hardly wait to meet all of you there!

What time this morning? My sister received hers at 4am, I'm still waiting...
Original post by kkt10
What time this morning? My sister received hers at 4am, I'm still waiting...

5.50 AM idk why ucas is sending them so early in the morning
Original post by BeatriceT
Mine was atrocious. Yours was today wasn't it? I went first, it's Alexandra, pink coat, came out looking like I was about to cry. Haha!

My memory is absolutely atrocious but Emma ! Blond hair with black jumper.

LCF sent me a rejection which kinda sucks so now the waiting game for CSM although I already know I didn't get in after how badly it went!
just received rejection from CSM... good luck to everyone else!
Got rejection from CSM, not surprised but still sucks as it's been the dream since I was 10. Rejection from LCF too but they advised me to go on MA Fashion Media Practice and Criticism (it's undergraduate though for 4 years), so don't really know what I'm going to do as have an offer from LCC for just journalism. Ahhh decisions!
Recieved my rejection from csm :frown:(((( but LCF have offered me a place to im reallllllly excited eeeep! :biggrin:
Original post by laurenwoodward
Recieved my rejection from csm :frown:(((( but LCF have offered me a place to im reallllllly excited eeeep! :biggrin:

omg I hope to meet you all there!
What time did you all receive your rejections? I'm waiting for mine (no doubt I will be rejected)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending