The Student Room Group

What is the latest you have stayed up till playing video games?

i stayed up till 1am playing Championship Manager 2007 a few days ago.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stehay

Stayed up way later, playing Fifa/cod/Pro Evo
Reply 2
Original post by stehay

Hehe that's not late at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stayed up all night playing in a Halo tournament.
7AM. Far Cry 3 was that addictive.
Reply 5
6 am. Then slept for 3 hours, then started again at 9.
4am and I started around 9pm. I was 17 at the time. Those were the days. :daydreaming:
I think it was not going to sleep and then staying up playing till 2 the day after that.

Regrets were had and lots of caffeine
Some time late on the second day, annoyingly it's difficult to do it now without cheating (not getting up until late on the first day)
Probably could still do it, but I prefer to avoid caffeine, but I probably could do long again with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I use to regularly do 24 hour plus sessions on World of Warcraft.
Did something called Gameblast recently (did 26 straight hours) on RuneScape (that game you forgot about after year 6). It's a charity event, was great fun. Most I've ever done was 36 hours in one weekend (48 hours). I'm no longer addicted to video games though, it's just a hobby now :P
3am once. I was playing MGS4 and I was like, oh, I'll just finish watching this cut scene and then go to bed..... :mad:
About 4.30am. Though I was functioning on about GMT-4 timezone for much of university.
4am playing Animal Crossing lol
Original post by Smileyface97
4am playing Animal Crossing lol

That's so easy to do though! Really relaxing in the middle of the night as well :smile:

Latest I've stayed up playing a game was when I had just gotten my GBA SP, safe to say I put Pokemon Gold in and spent the whole night under the duvet exploring Johto, reckon I got a couple of hours sleep that night :smile:
Reply 15
A year or two ago I played Football Manager for 30 hours straight. God that game is addictive. I'm actually quite glad I haven't really got into it this year.
Reply 16
I remember years ago I bought a used copy of Oblivion. Having never played it before. I ended up staying awake until 5am playing it nearly 14 hours only to stop to go to ASDA to get supplies and eat dinner with my family.

Everything was all good until my xbox turned off and then when I turned it back on I had the rings of death. My motherboard had fried due to overheating and I didn't have an xbox for 2 weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
From 7pm till 2pm the next day...
Got to love marathons

Posted from TSR Mobile
36 Hour marathon my longest.
Original post by Fango_Jett
36 Hour marathon my longest.

What game? And what did you eat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest