The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

The UCL PPE thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Original post by DiorS
Is the email only for PPE offer holders ?

Yeah it says in the email that it is to all offer holders.

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 681
Original post by fk2897
Yeah it says in the email that it is to all offer holders.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well i guess that i am going to get a rejection :tongue: ,i have not heard anything from UCL PPE since i applied
Original post by Pprice1
Where are you going to go now?

Would Ucl have been your first choice had you recieved an offer?

Either LSE or Warwick, and no it wouldn't have been. Where are you planning on going? Was UCL your first choice? :smile:
Reply 683
Original post by economicsrocks
Either LSE or Warwick, and no it wouldn't have been. Where are you planning on going? Was UCL your first choice? :smile:

Planning to go to Durham now, wasn't sure whether I would have gone to Durham or UCL had I got an offer, probably would have been Durham though
Original post by Pprice1
Planning to go to Durham now, wasn't sure whether I would have gone to Durham or UCL had I got an offer, probably would have been Durham though

Durham is amazing and their PPE course has such a strong reputation! In my opinion, that's way better than UCL :tongue:
Hey guys. Just received the stream email like two minutes ago. And they say they are out of the office until 9th April. What should I do? Does that mean that I don't have any chance???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 686
I think you absolutely do have a chance else they wouldn't have sent you the email. I think actually all who got them got in of those I know. So I think they will admit some more as I am pretty sure many will decline or at least not firm UCL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fk2897
I think you absolutely do have a chance else they wouldn't have sent you the email. I think actually all who got them got in of those I know. So I think they will admit some more as I am pretty sure many will decline or at least not firm UCL.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow. That's quite a relief. Thanks a lot.
And btw how should I choose between UCL, Durham and Warwick? That really confuses me right now. Though I don't receive anything from UCL yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 688
Same decision for me and I am going to firm durham. I have been to all 3 and looked very closely at the course structures of all courses and I consider durham to be the best choice. As you see earlier in the chat, ucl's course is not having a lot of flexibility and I personally also prefer the collegiate structure of durham, but you have to consider carefully what you regard as most important. UCL is doing the course for the first time, the other two are a bit more established as far as I am concerned.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG. Just got the offer. I've been waiting for 6 months. So happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LouiseHuang
OMG. Just got the offer. I've been waiting for 6 months. So happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! :smile:
Reply 691
guys did you have interviews?:smile:
Reply 692
Original post by fk2897
Same decision for me and I am going to firm durham. I have been to all 3 and looked very closely at the course structures of all courses and I consider durham to be the best choice. As you see earlier in the chat, ucl's course is not having a lot of flexibility and I personally also prefer the collegiate structure of durham, but you have to consider carefully what you regard as most important. UCL is doing the course for the first time, the other two are a bit more established as far as I am concerned.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm firming durham too :smile: which college have you been allocated to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 693
Hatfield, how About You ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 694
Original post by fk2897
Hatfield, how About You ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Collingwood :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 695
Nice ! Looking forward to meeting you then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 696
Original post by fk2897
Nice ! Looking forward to meeting you then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ditto :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got accepted. But it doesn't matter, cause I ain't getting the grades I need. Absolutely lovely
Original post by hullahoops
Got accepted. But it doesn't matter, cause I ain't getting the grades I need. Absolutely lovely

Was your offer AAA or A*AA??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got my stream e-mail. Are they just sending these to all remaining applicants because it's getting so late?
Also, how long did others have to wait after responding to this e-mail before getting an offer/rejection?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending