The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Child Nursing - Liverpool John Moores

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by becky_worrall
Who has heard and how hasn't? I've still not heard!! Not holding out much hope 😢 when were all your interviews mine was in feb :frown: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was In jan and I haven't heard :frown: xxxxx
Liverpool
Original post by vla10
Mine was 23/2 and not heard anything yet.

Aww okay at least I'm not on my own xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jade97x
Mine was In jan and I haven't heard :frown: xxxxx

mine was in January, but they said on my interview day that we wouldn't hear until end of April once they'd interviewed everyone...:frown:
Reply 63
Original post by Sophie.G19
mine was in January, but they said on my interview day that we wouldn't hear until end of April once they'd interviewed everyone...:frown:

Did they email you today? A few people have come back to me aswell, we've been put on reserve list
Reply 64
Original post by jade97x
Did they email you today? A few people have come back to me aswell, we've been put on reserve list

Yep i have also had the email to say that i am on the reserve list. Fingers crossed that some people who have been offered a place will go somewhere else.
Original post by jade97x

Yup :/
Reply 66
Yup :/

i dont what to do as need to apply for finance and bursary x
Original post by jade97x
i dont what to do as need to apply for finance and bursary x

have you had other offers? I've not had any offers yet so I can't even do that...think I may be having to reapply next year
Reply 68
have you had other offers? I've not had any offers yet so I can't even do that...think I may be having to reapply next year

aw no what about clearing or extra??
I have one offer, then waiting to hear from CCU too x
Original post by jade97x
aw no what about clearing or extra??
I have one offer, then waiting to hear from CCU too x

There's never (or very rarely) places for children's nursing in clearing. but I'll have a look in extra once I've had confirmation from JMU and Salford and I'll try clearing if that doesn't work. But I think that that's my fate. It's fine~ what's an extra year when it's what I want to do?

Ah that's really good for the one offer but so stressful waiting for the other two...I hope you hear soon :/ x
Reply 70
There's never (or very rarely) places for children's nursing in clearing. but I'll have a look in extra once I've had confirmation from JMU and Salford and I'll try clearing if that doesn't work. But I think that that's my fate. It's fine~ what's an extra year when it's what I want to do?

Ah that's really good for the one offer but so stressful waiting for the other two...I hope you hear soon :/ x

Oh yeah defo wait to hear from them too! Exactly don't give up! You can get more experience and get some more money within that year, I was going to try again next year if i needed too.
Aw thank you and i know lolx

Hi you can apply for student finance even if you haven't got an offer just put one of the uni's your on the waiting list for and if it changes you can change the uni or if you don't get a place the application won't go through. I have been placed on the waiting list too. Who else have heard today that there on the waiting list?

Becky xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahh I'm so happy!! Just got an offer today from LJMU despite being on the reserve list!!! So excited you guys don't even understand xD
Reply 73
ahh I'm so happy!! Just got an offer today from LJMU despite being on the reserve list!!! So excited you guys don't even understand xD

That's brilliant. Well done. A nice weekend celebration now then?
I'm still on reserve list, did you get notified on ucas or did they contact you direct.
Original post by vla10
That's brilliant. Well done. A nice weekend celebration now then?
I'm still on reserve list, did you get notified on ucas or did they contact you direct.

I got notified on UCAS and then also got an email from the department because they require a second reference.

Hope you hear from them soon, honestly I had given up hope on getting in this year I was really shocked
Reply 75
I got notified on UCAS and then also got an email from the department because they require a second reference.

Hope you hear from them soon, honestly I had given up hope on getting in this year I was really shocked

Really pleased for you. I got accepted to edge hill for child but it doesn't start until next April.
Reply 76

I an offer last week too is there a Facebook page? .
Original post by vla10
I an offer last week too is there a Facebook page? .

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1599410860298583/?fref=ts it's an accommodation thread but everyone on it is a nursing/healthcare student :smile: well done on your offer!
Hi,

has anyone on the reserve asked for there feedback? I contacted JMU to get my marks for the tests and interview. I would have had a place if it wasn't for my maths!! Got 20/20 (18 or above got a place) on the interview 8/10 (8/10 got a place) on the English but got 5/10 (9/10 got a place).

Not sure the chances of me getting a place as I may be quite low down because of my maths. Was offered a place for Chester on Friday after being on the reserve list but would take a place at JMU over Chester. x
Hi, guys
just been reading through the thread, and see many of you received offers at LJMU for Child Nursing. Congratulations on that!
I have an upcoming interview for the same branch, and was wondering if you have any tips/advice on the 1-1 in particular on the scenario based question or even just general
much appreciated x

Quick Reply

Latest