The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen_acorns
your confusing me with someone else..

Another poster asked what your username was before this one..

No one ever said on the thread - but I still am intrigued.. so am asking again myself.

So what was your old name? No judgement, just like to piece together who everyone is.. its easy to loose track with so many posters changing names and having dupes.

Was told not to by a mod months ago for some reason. Not falling for that one. Nice try though :wink:
Original post by shawn_o1
Obviously G pu thgiartS

lol
I was having a look at some of the notable alumni of the uni I attend, and I saw that Dennis Bergkamp has a degree in Mechanical Engineering.

What a god.
Original post by SA-1
Anyone have any thoughts on this Dybala kid? Looks like a very very exciting prospect, I've seen a few articles that are linking him to us. I would take him, he's got a really hot left foot too.

He looks awesome from what I've seen but he's not world class so its definitely a risk to sign him.
Original post by The Shed End
Was told not to by a mod months ago for some reason. Not falling for that one. Nice try though :wink:

nice try at what? was genuinely interested to know...
nice try at what? was genuinely interested to know...

Was clearly a tongue in cheek comment...not gonna say who I was though, will admit if an educated guess is made though.
Original post by SA-1
Lol I know, we did sign him though didn't we? Man didn't just drop from the heavens :lol:

I was speaking about back in.. what was it? 2010? 2011? It looks like a deal that took place to gain profits more than anything else.

Sort of like when you sign a 65 rated teenager free agent on Fifa, you know the chances are they'll be ****, but at least you'll make some money from it.
your confusing me with someone else..

Another poster asked what your username was before this one..

No one ever said on the thread - but I still am intrigued.. so am asking again myself.

So what was your old name? No judgement, just like to piece together who everyone is.. its easy to loose track with so many posters changing names and having dupes.

I can't decide whether he's Butty or not, Shed seemed to pop up right after Butty left, but I don't really know many trolls from last season
Shed End is Isometrix
Original post by leinad2012
I can't decide whether he's Butty or not, Shed seemed to pop up right after Butty left, but I don't really know many trolls from last season

I don't think baconbutty ever posted memes
Reply 6130
Original post by al_94
He looks awesome from what I've seen but he's not world class so its definitely a risk to sign him.

Yeah the reported price is around £28-30m too.

I really like him though and can see him becoming big in the future. If Arsene can haggle the price then we should be all over him. Different striker to Giroud so we can change our system if one doesn't work. He's young so that's a plus too.

Before people say we have welbeck as a striker, just no. He's good as a winger because of his energy and defensive ability but as a striker he isn't clinical enough. Perhaps in the future but a gamble on Dybala makes sense more than a gamble on hoping Welbeck will reach the levels of a future Arsenal beast
Original post by Depleted
Tbf to the guy he called last season spot on and to some extent this season. Guess he says things for a reaction though.

everyone knows who I am, if you don't already then there's no need for you to

His comments when reacting in the heat of the moment, especially during a game, are ridiculous. Not even kidding but I was about 13/14 when I got angry over something so trivial.

Still, I admire how he told a mod to f*** off and didn't get a ban - that takes skill.
Original post by The Shed End
His comments when reacting in the heat of the moment, especially during a game, are ridiculous. Not even kidding but I was about 13/14 when I got angry over something so trivial.

Still, I admire how he told a mod to f*** off and didn't get a ban - that takes skill.

loooool. One of best posts i've seen this year tbh (no disrespect LP)
Either way, they're all the same. Trolls, that is. Unlike some other non-fans who are welcome here because they talk about the club and the players as objectively as possible, trolls just personally insult to get the attention they so clearly crave, meaning it's very difficult to tell one apart from the other

Even if I said something positive about Arsenal, you'd react like I'd just killed your family. It's a forum, there's going to be wumming, as long as it doesn't get overly personal or aggressive it's all fun and games. Take a chill pill bruv.
idk why some footballers think they are good at one position when they are better at another
Interesting how you know all this when your account is only 2 months old :wink::wink: So who's dupe account are you :rolleyes:

Current date: 1st April 2015

Account is only 2 months old?
Reply 6136
idk why some footballers think they are good at one position when they are better at another

Yeah lol. Think it's the where they've fantasise their success, so naturally they always want that opportunity to prove it to themselves and everyone else.
Original post by difeo
Current date: 1st April 2015

Account is only 2 months old?

Geez it's only a month old? Soo many posts in such a short amount of time
Geez it's only a month old? Soo many posts in such a short amount of time

yeah he has no life
Original post by difeo
yeah he has no life

I don't look at other users profiles, don't want to look #obsessed or #salty

Latest