The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Juicy J
Oh rly, by whom?

Stinkum, fasterthanftl, illegal algebra, vondas, cutty, omgsideboob and Devastator. We had a great time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Belvitaaa
Stinkum, fasterthanftl, illegal algebra, vondas, cutty, omgsideboob and Devastator. We had a great time

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was it? Was he good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually feel really positive now, I had a good evening last night with this guy I met at University & his friends. It was just lovely to be around people around my age in a social setting really, he was a great host & all of friends seemed very welcoming & friendly. It was really good to get to know new people :smile: I managed to hold myself together well which will hopefully stand me in good stead in the future, & they also said that they'd be happy for me to come to future gatherings as well :smile:
Original post by Juicy J
How was it? Was he good?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very good. Won't go into too much detail but make up sex is great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Belvitaaa
Very good. Won't go into too much detail but make up sex is great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good good :smile: he sounds like a nice guy, I'm sure he loves you and cares about you, he's really happy and relieved that you're back in his life.
Original post by Juicy J
Good good :smile: he sounds like a nice guy, I'm sure he loves you and cares about you, he's really happy and relieved that you're back in his life.

Meh he's alright. He is? Well his actions need to speak louder than his words for me to believe that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been sleeping since like 2pm :sogood:
Original post by Friar Chris
May I have 31 hugs?

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ], hope I counted that correctly :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
I am hopeful for my future now - job prospect and a new start :wink: as long as I can cont to work on improving my health. If this works my way I'd like to move out again and find a new place to live! How is everyone else doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know that warm, fuzzy feeling you get on your skin after you get out of the bath? Yeah, that.
Hey. I'm having ambivalent feelings atm :P
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
You know that warm, fuzzy feeling you get on your skin after you get out of the bath? Yeah, that.

I could do with feeling that warm fuzzy feeling minus the bath..as i'm freezing enjoying the fresh air but hate feeling cold. Might go for a lush oil bath later :biggrin:
Original post by Quiet _One86
I could do with feeling that warm fuzzy feeling minus the bath..as i'm freezing enjoying the fresh air but hate feeling cold. Might go for a lush oil bath later :biggrin:

I love it, it's like you can feel the steam lifting from your body like a personal sauna or something :biggrin: As much as I love the fresh air when I'm back in Bangor, I have to take advantage of the bath while I'm home, although I didn't consider adding oil to it :redface: Bath bombs ftw!
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
I love it, it's like you can feel the steam lifting from your body like a personal sauna or something :biggrin: As much as I love the fresh air when I'm back in Bangor, I have to take advantage of the bath while I'm home, although I didn't consider adding oil to it :redface: Bath bombs ftw!

E45 bath oil will be on trial in my bath next :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
E45 bath oil will be on trial in my bath next :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will that make your skin super-soft? I need to take a trip to Lush again soon, I miss smelling like pineapple or something :biggrin:

Classic episodes of The Simpsons + comfy sofa = super-relaxed...
Original post by Juicy J

Oi oi :smile: x
Original post by Bunny2014
Oi oi :smile: x

why oi oi :biggrin:
Original post by osman farooq
why oi oi :biggrin:

Its pretty self explanatory :wink: haha x
Original post by Bunny2014
Its pretty self explanatory :wink: haha x

although i get it i still want you to explain to me:biggrin:
Original post by osman farooq
although i get it i still want you to explain to me:biggrin: