The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
I don't look at other users profiles, don't want to look #obsessed or #salty

shed end is leinad confirmed
Original post by difeo

cc
You literally went to the effort of looking at my most recent posts, taking a screenshot and cropping it before uploading it here to point out how much I go on this thread #inferioritycomplex
Original post by difeo

****, I've been found out!! Disagreeing with him was just a ruse to cover it up
Getting annoying have to keep logging in and out again.
**** the Liverpool game is Saturday 12:45 kickoff. If it's on BT Sport too that's a guaranteed 3 points dropped :mad:
You guys are as bad as the 'stuffsgrooveyman' and 'mile purple' Arsenal thread fiasco. **** man.

Original post by leinad2012
**** the Liverpool game is Saturday 12:45 kickoff. If it's on BT Sport too that's a guaranteed 3 points dropped :mad:

Leinad pls :frown:

It's been in the back of my mind for too too long. I'm scared. It could be a romping at home. Another meltdown awaits...all the Arsene Out people will start rioting...this thread will become a nightmare... nations will declare war. What we gonna do? :sad:
Brenton's big game away record is shocking and you've lost what... 1 home league game in 2 years? You'll be fine
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
You guys are as bad as the 'stuffsgrooveyman' and 'mile purple' Arsenal thread fiasco. **** man.

It's been in the back of my mind for too too long. I'm scared. It could be a romping at home. Another meltdown awaits...all the Arsene Out people will start rioting...this thread will become a nightmare... nations will declare war. What we gonna do? :sad:

No Suarez, No Skrtel, (possibly) No Sturridge therefore No Excuse For Shooting Yourself In The Foot
Original post by sr90
Brenton's big game away record is shocking and you've lost what... 1 home league game in 2 years? You'll be fine

Make that 2. First day of 2013-14 season remember
We are a better team than Liverpool. Sturridge and Sterling I would take but then again Giroud has been in better form recently.

Confident we'll get the win.
Original post by shawn_o1
Make that 2. First day of 2013-14 season remember

1 year and 8 months is basically 2 years.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Meh, at least if it's at home we won't have people booing him at train stations, can't imagine scenes at Finsbury Park personally.

Even if we lose there isn't really any real winners on this forum, Liverpool would still be behind us and whilst United would probably leapfrog us I doubt their fans would go too mental considering their imminent fixture list.

Although if it is on BT Sport I'll be MAD if we lose, especially so if that dick jockey Jack Cuntpheys is presenting
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32149613

Interesting interview with Sterling, although he isn't really a natural when it comes to being interviewed.

"I just wanna get through this season, helping this football club to do the best we can do". He doesn't exactly sound like he has Liverpool at heart tbh, it'll be interesting to see the response of the Liverpool fans on Saturday, they may have arse licked Suarez until the bitter end but I can't see them doing the same for Sterling.

Either way I'd be amazed if we see him in a Liverpool shirt next season, it's just a case of where he goes in the summer now
If Alexis plays like he did against Brazil and Ozil plays like the Magician and Giroud plays like the ****ing scoring freak etc etc = Goodbye UCL for Anfield?
gutted its at 12.45 - means If the weather is nice i will almost certianly have to miss the game.

Will just hope its pissing it down so that I have an excuse to stay in and watch the football...
Just hoping that we aren't over confident like when we lost 2-1 to United at home. Hopefully we'll get the result. Any predictions for the team vs Liverpool?
Ospina
Bellerin Gabriel Koscielny Monreal
Walcott Coquelin Ozil Cazorla
Giroud Alexis
(edited 9 years ago)

Ospina
Bellerin Mertescielny Monreal
Coquelin Cazorla
Welbeck Ozil Alexis
Giroud

Arteta and Ramsey to make appearances
Original post by swirly