The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96
No problem. I know, it's really odd. And I'd ask my GP except that I can't get an appointment until the end of April now as over 70 people missed appointments last month at my medical practice (they have signs up about it). So I reckon next Friday I'll get a repeat prescription and make an appointment to see my GP. It's possible that the dose will increase anyway.

Its basically so your not suddenly starting, drs like to build you up to what you would be taking. So id actually split 3 tablets in half and take 6 days half dose, and then 4 days of normal dose.

When i sqarted quetiapine i had to take a week of 25mg, a week of 50mg a week of 75mg and then onto 150mg i think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Its basically so your not suddenly starting, drs like to build you up to what you would be taking. So id actually split 3 tablets in half and take 6 days half dose, and then 4 days of normal dose.

When i sqarted quetiapine i had to take a week of 25mg, a week of 50mg a week of 75mg and then onto 150mg i think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it'll have to be built up, since they come in 100mg tablets too.
Original post by ScaryScience
:hugs:

Sorry you're feeling so rotten :console: :hugs:

*massive hugs back* sorry you're having a rough time too :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ParadoxSocks
My mental health has taken an absolute beating recently. Feel like I'm letting everyone down and that I'm ruining relationships by not pushing myself as hard as I should during my placement.

I know what I'm capable of but I'm just not meeting my own expectations and that's stopping me from working harder to actually do stuff.

I just feel a bit rotten at the moment.

:penguinhug:

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ParadoxSocks
*massive hugs back* sorry you're having a rough time too :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :hugs: If there's I can do, or if you ever need a chat, please don't hesitate to PM me :hugs:
Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

i'm so so mad about everything mental illness has robbed from me. how im unable to enjoy anything, to any extent. ive given myself 4 days off after handing in my last bit of coursework before tackling revision and the whole time its been a painful existence. what is the point in doing anything nice, or taking time out, when you feel so ****ing overwhelmingly dreadful? I could be lying on a Caribbean island or be trapped in the depths of hell, it doesn't feel any ****ing different.

Spoiler

Feel sick, like I'm going to throw up.
Original post by Midnightmemories

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is normal when you first start antidepressants. Hang on in there it should hopefully wear off soon. :smile:
Original post by Midnightmemories

Spoiler

:hugs: to both

Latest