The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
So you complain about people being a source of stress and worry about what they think... :rolleyes:

So why should I care about what you think? :lol: Most girls can maintain long hair without complaining, why wouldn't I be able to? :lol:

Showers will not be the same for sure. And hopefully you won't have split ends
Original post by keromedic
Did you do Kodaly or Solfa to help with your sight singing? That's cool. Accidentals are annoying for sight singing.

What are you expecting to get, realistically? Pass, Merit or Distinction.

No I was allowed five minutes with a pianist so just note bashed it!

Hmmmm. Well, I have sat much worse exams than that and I've only ever got two merits, the rest were distinction....but then obviously it's a much harder exam with higher expectations!
I'll go with Merit, hopefully a high one!
What about you, what grade are you on?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,
Just wanted to know if there's anyone still completing their Physical Education coursework (Cambridge)... It's so bloody long and tiring I'm still working on it... Anyone's thoughts on the coursework in general? And some help on it too, please? I'm really stuck on the diet section of the development plan :biggrin:
Only burnt 110 kcal on a 2.5k ish walk... That's like, 2/3 biscuits lmao

Burn so much more j sitting doing nothing :lol:
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Dude go to the gym I burn about 650 calories on a crosstrainer workout

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Try running
Original post by rachelc142
Dude go to the gym I burn about 650 calories on a crosstrainer workout

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't really need to burn any so all is good. Was just extra. That plus me in a gym... No way lmao

Plus it wasnt like it was strenuous or anything so it's j a nice stroll with music

Might start morning runs again though

Although I'd need to start eating more if I do that
Original post by binarythoughts
Try running

Apparently running 1 mile and walking 1 mile will burn the same amount of calories, but that's probably not what you're getting at.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went to the gym today but I ended up only doing a little bit of weights and then cycling 25km, I probably should have just bought a bike.
Original post by Bude8
Apparently running 1 mile and walking 1 mile will burn the same amount of calories, but that's probably not what you're getting at.

Not necessarily, it depends on how you run.

If you do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training); basically, mini bursts of intense sprinting and lower intensity jogs. You will burn a LOT more calories.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman

Yeah I wasn't sure whether it was true when I heard it, but I just searched it up and I don't think it is true
pm for more info
Original post by Elliot Parkes
pm for more info

A bit random..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually miss secondary school so much now. I literally beg to live that again because A levels are so dull but university seems pretty cool tbh
UCAS Application:
Chemistry at Oxford= green
Durham= green
Imperial= green
Warwick= green
Bristol= green but the harshest one surprisingly
(Assuming green means offer)
pm for more info

More info about what? The history of toasters? What I'm having for lunch? Butterflies?
pm for more info

Is this 'more info' about how I've been wrongly sold PPI insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Didn't get the Cambridge Consultants position :frown: I don't mind, I have other applications :tongue:
Original post by MangoFreak
Didn't get the Cambridge Consultants position :frown: I don't mind, I have other applications :tongue:

That sucks you should have had it!!! At least you're being positive about it though! :-)
Got a distinction in my musical theatre diploma :biggrin: can't believe it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest