The Student Room Group

How to manage Unit 1 and Unit 2 revision?

I have just finished studying the content of my AS Level (Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths). Exams starts in June, Unit 1 Exams comes 1/2 weeks before Unit 2. I am undecided on how to proceed with the revision. Should I revise Unit 1 first and then focus on Unit 2 or revise them at the same time (since Unit 2 is more marks worthy). Can someone who did the AS exams before give an advice on how to manage the revision process?
Original post by daljit97
I have just finished studying the content of my AS Level (Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths). Exams starts in June, Unit 1 Exams comes 1/2 weeks before Unit 2. I am undecided on how to proceed with the revision. Should I revise Unit 1 first and then focus on Unit 2 or revise them at the same time (since Unit 2 is more marks worthy). Can someone who did the AS exams before give an advice on how to manage the revision process?

I am doing unit 1 first then unit 2, as unit 2 is worth much more so hopefully I will remember more nearer to the exam.
Tbh it doesn't matter. Just do it and stick with it :smile:
Reply 2
That's a good idea for holidays, but schools will start soon again. I'd like to hear someone that already did the exams and how they managed this "duality".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending