This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
urghhhhhhhhhhhhhidhdifvdd :bawling:

:console:
Original post by SenSel
Have been snooping on here these past few days and I thought I'd send some virtual hugs Scary.
:hugs: x

senz72/Sen

really good to hear from you. miss you. hope you are doing okay :hugs:
I am trying to write an email to the practice manager to pass on to my doctor about how this strangers lies hurt me tonight, made me more emotionally fragile and why I can't rely on strangers to support me each week as it can get me roped in to problems that make my mental health worse, so its vital that my GP supports me regularly as social anxiety means i have no other support network, but I am not sure how I can do it without dropping said stranger in it. He was a moron. But what he did he tried to do with good intentions, it just made me feel more fragile when I found out

He was pretending to have sent me emails he had received off the practice manager saying how they would support me as long as necessary, and a bunch of other stuff.

But if I put that in the email to the manager, she won't be pleased haha. Can anyone help ?

I made a start:

The letter that Dr has isn't actually off someone I know, although everything in the letter is true. The person that wrote the letter is someone I got speaking to on the internet. I feel embarassed admitting that my lack of friends means I seek support off people online
really good to hear from you. miss you. hope you are doing okay :hugs:

Next time I'm on, you can tell me all about the meaning of 462. Have been racking my brains for over 2 months trying to find out. :smile:

What's more important is that you are okay. :smile:
I've been pretty worried and since I've quit the other site we're both on, I needed to ask especially since the thread became inactive for the hour after your post.
Original post by SenSel
Next time I'm on, you can tell me all about the meaning of 462. Have been racking my brains for over 2 months trying to find out. :smile:

What's more important is that you are okay. :smile:
I've been pretty worried and since I've quit the other site we're both on, I needed to ask especially since the thread became inactive for the hour after your post.

Ha, you will be very disappointed I'm afraid, the most boring answer ever... will PM you some time when not so out of it. not ok at all tonight, worst night in a long time - hope you are better though. I wasn't sure what had happened, whether you'd quite for good or whatever. Am relieved you're still with us though, should catch up soon.
Ha, you will be very disappointed I'm afraid, the most boring answer ever... will PM you some time when not so out of it. not ok at all tonight, worst night in a long time - hope you are better though. I wasn't sure what had happened, whether you'd quite for good or whatever. Am relieved you're still with us though, should catch up soon.

I am a disappointment, so don't worry about that. Please keep posting tonight or at least let us know when you're about to hit the hay so I know you're all okay when I've woken up.
Everything's miles worse but let's not go there. Frankly, I'm more worried about you Scary.
Hey very much new here. Well that's a bit of a lie, I joined a few months ago and then just stopped talking to anyone.

Feels scary introducing myself on here (even more reason for someone to say hi to me :smile: ), but I hope everyone's doing well! :biggrin:
Original post by SenSel
I am a disappointment, so don't worry about that. Please keep posting tonight or at least let us know when you're about to hit the hay so I know you're all okay when I've woken up.
Everything's miles worse but let's not go there. Frankly, I'm more worried about you Scary.

Dw about me, will be ok, just awful awful night. You are nothing close to a disappointment Sen. Promise you that. So sorry things are no better, was really hoping you'd find some relief. PM me any time if you need to talk, am here for you.
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Hey very much new here. Well that's a bit of a lie, I joined a few months ago and then just stopped talking to anyone.

Feels scary introducing myself on here (even more reason for someone to say hi to me :smile: ), but I hope everyone's doing well! :biggrin:

welcome to the thread. :jumphug:
Dw about me, will be ok, just awful awful night. You are nothing close to a disappointment Sen. Promise you that. So sorry things are no better, was really hoping you'd find some relief. PM me any time if you need to talk, am here for you.

I'm afraid it's not that easy pet! We love you too much on TSR!
I am but it's fine. I just hope you guys can forgive me whatever happens in the near future.

Hey :hat2:

How's it going? :smile:
Original post by Sabertooth
Hey :hat2:

How's it going? :smile:

Ah what can I say, good, bad, ugly you take your pick! My names Amar, at uni at the moment.

Overwhelmed with work, which certainly isn't helping me right now, but it's always good to talk I guess.

How're you? Anything interesting going on in your life :smile:

welcome to the thread. :jumphug:

Awwww such a cute emoji! :jumphug:

How goes everything? :smile:
sleep pattern/insomnia has made me super irritable, feel like my skin is itching & uncomfy all over, any slight thing sets me off, earlier watching the news I wanted to pretty much trash my entire flat. just urgh.
Ah what can I say, good, bad, ugly you take your pick! My names Amar, at uni at the moment.

Overwhelmed with work, which certainly isn't helping me right now, but it's always good to talk I guess.

How're you? Anything interesting going on in your life :smile:

Hi Amar,

Yeah, university work can feel overwhelming at times. :console: If your mental health isn't so great atm you might want to look into getting a doctor's note in order to get extensions if they would help?

I'm pretty meh. Started new medication and finding it difficult to judge it's usefulness - there are both pros and cons and I'm not sure which outweighs the other :colondollar: Also just spent 4 hours looking for suitable work I can do from home. No luck. :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Sabertooth
Hi Amar,

Yeah, university work can feel overwhelming at times. :console: If your mental health isn't so great atm you might want to look into getting a doctor's note in order to get extensions if they would help?

I'm pretty meh. Started new medication and finding it difficult to judge it's usefulness - there are both pros and cons and I'm not sure which outweighs the other :colondollar: Also just spent 4 hours looking for suitable work I can do from home. No luck. :frown:

Hey,

I have spoken to a senior tutor about it, but doing maths means that I've not got many deadlines to be dealing with, but I'm sure they can help in other ways. I usually get periods of really bad depression and the one I'm in at the moment is gonna mess up most of my exams :frown:

Awww what's the medicine for? I'm sure it'll have some effect soon :console: I can help you find a job if you want me to. What type of work are you looking for? :smile:

Welcome! How are you?
Been awake since 2am. Usually I wake up at 4/5am, but one dose of antidepressants has taken a quick effect on me. It's shocking.
Original post by Valvopus
All the hugs, I'm currently on 225mg and when I forget to take a dose I feel awful. My psychiatrist has said it might be worth trying something else but there's no way I'm lowering my dose this close to exams.

It's the worst. Tell them to put you on the extended release capsules. That helps a lot.
Thank you. I'm sorry that withdrawal is awful, I know venlafaxine is one of the worst for that. Always here if you need a chat :hugs:

Thanks, hope you're okay :hugs:
Old best mate asks me what i cabt cope with despite knowing tyat going home thus weekend means beingwith two of my abusers

Maybe im just stupid and its not that bsd.

Too scared to leave my flat to go to see gp becausr they wont help either. No one understsndswhats the point

Latest